zenideni

Hello everyone, Alex again. Today I will introduce you an application that will allow you to earn 1 dollar per day. You can earn a lot more if you try. An application name that is also in Apple and IOS is Hi Coin. I do not share links because my posts are not published. I'm posting a picture of it, you'll find it yourself.
Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_2.png

The system is as follows, you first enter Hi's own site and click on the telegram sign and transfer to the telegram bot (I hope there is still no one using only whatsapp). Then you take care of creating the phone number and nickname that the telegram bot asks you. The bot then asks you for a reference because this is a closed beta program. My reference code is: Juzoukun
You can't enter without reference, you don't have to buy it from me, you can find the code on Youtube, but reference is a must. (I would also be very happy if you use it from me).

Screenshot_3.png
The app asks you a question every day then it gives you 1 Hi Coin every day. This corresponds to $1.3 (currently) on coinmarketcap. You can download the application from the phone and log in now. We cannot do the membership part without the application, we do it from telegram. There is a gift box to the left of the invite button you see in the upper right. You can collect Hi Coins every day by pressing it.
IMG_20211214_143324.jpg

I will not share the details so that my article is not too long. Everything is in the frequently asked questions section. If I've been of any help, I'm happy. I would be very happy if you comment. Write me if you have any questions.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think this seems kind of real from the proofs you showed on here but the thing I would like to talk about Is the fact that I did not see anything that relates to payment screenshot from the pictures you uploaded. To me, I have come across several sites that would give you the money on their platform but you will not be able to withdraw it when it is time get your payout, which is very bad and disappointing. In fact, I still did one recently and I was not able to get my payment when I requested for it.

zenideni

I think this seems kind of real from the proofs you showed on here but the thing I would like to talk about Is the fact that I did not see anything that relates to payment screenshot from the pictures you uploaded. To me, I have come across several sites that would give you the money on their platform but you will not be able to withdraw it when it is time get your payout, which is very bad and disappointing. In fact, I still did one recently and I was not able to get my payment when I requested for it.
if i don't get paid i will go crazy xd I watched some indian friends, they had cashed out.Although it didn't ask for any permissions for my phone, it's much better compared to the Pi Coin App.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I truly hope this works because one year is a very long time to have to wait to be sure an application is going to given what it promises, you just can not blame anyone that is been sceptical of the authenticity of the application. This is because may of us here has downloaded somany applications such as the one you are advertising here and we did all the needed registrations. We even carried out all the given daily task some of them for more than a months some for a whooping so months just to discover that the system was not paying, like gram free it took me six months, some even spent more time than myself on the internet. We burn our precious data and precious time which can never be recovered to mine gram free and only for us to realise we have invested it on nothing but emptiness.

Some people were not fortunate enough in the course of these applications downloading process as they had downloaded application that got into their privacy to and their private informations were tempered with. Some were even scammed of their hard earn money. So I will advice caution as you keep mining good luck.