Earn Money Earn Eaxtra Money by Viewing ads

T

TONYKURIAN

GrandClick is a free worldwide PTC service, consists of allowing advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by displaying their advertisement(s) on the website and users to earn money by viewing those advertisements.
GrandClick pay you up to $0.02 per click and up to $0.02 per click of your referrals.
Your minimum to cashout is only $5 and the TOS said that the payment deadline is some hours. You can choose among the following payout solutions: Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Skrill. This website is published in English.

It has been in operation since 2013
The current number of members: 196013
They paid: $ 134,304.32 to its members
They offer dozens of ads worth up to $ 0.01 a day for their members.
You can earn via: DR, RR, ADS, contest, activities.
Payment options: BTC, payeer, perfect money
Cost per 1000 ad points: $ 0.2

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The only money I have made through viewing ads is 5 Doge. Since then they required me to upgrade the plan in order to start making money and from there I had a report that they have scammed some group of persons. Many of the platforms are just looking for people who will upgrade their plans and from there they will no longer pay again. I have decided never to work on any platform that requires me to click on a link or view an ads and make money.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Foxrating website has shown GrandClick's status as "Scam". And it is displayed there, it's not paying and has created fake payment proofs. People have complained about their payment not been received for more than 40 days. They have clicked ads daily on GrandClick for over 100 days and still didn't receive their earnings in the end.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
When you work for almost a month on a PTC site and you can't make over a dollar, in a month. I think most PTC sites are a waste of time. It's better to invest one's time in something tangible and worthwhile than working on Ptc sites. There are reasonable ways to make money now, you can start from PTP sites.

Nite

Valued Contributor
True, PTC sites are just a waste of time. On an average, one ad worth very low amount is sent every other day on a PTC website, so with this frequency it would take like two years before we reach the cashout threshold. And yes, PTP websites can be a very good option for earning compared to a PTC website.

allison001

Verified member
There are so many ways you can make money online by viewing ads posted by advertisers,site like starclicks, you can make money in Starclicks but before you can make such money you have to upgrade to gold member or platinum member.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Clicking or viewing ads is a very good way to make money online, talking about making money online by clicking ads sometimes it's difficult for some people, because you will be given a specific number of ads to click per day,in this way you won't be able to make a reasonable money daily.

Moni

GrandClick is a free worldwide PTC service, consists of allowing advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by displaying their advertisement(s) on the website and users to earn money by viewing those advertisements.
GrandClick pay you up to $0.02 per click and up to $0.02 per click of your referrals.
Your minimum to cashout is only $5 and the TOS said that the payment deadline is some hours. You can choose among the following payout solutions: Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Skrill. This website is published in English.

It has been in operation since 2013
The current number of members: 196013
They paid: $ 134,304.32 to its members
They offer dozens of ads worth up to $ 0.01 a day for their members.
You can earn via: DR, RR, ADS, contest, activities.
Payment options: BTC, payeer, perfect money
Cost per 1000 ad points: $ 0.2
Really? $0.02 per click? Then this is good but I think it is for the tier countries because the pay is too good to believed. Anyway I'm not here to doubt because the only way to discover the limit of impossibility is to go beyond them in possible way. So I think I have to try first.

allison001

Verified member
Viewing ads is also another way of making money online, there are some websites that pay you real money by viewing ads, such websites are, scarlet click and lot more, this website pays you 0.1 dollar in every ads that you view, even though some of this website are legit, their paying rates is usually very low is this is so discouraging to some people that Wish to earn money in them.

allison001

Verified member
Sometimes viewing ads in websites, make you earn more money, viewing ads is simply and the are always straight forward, the most encouraging part is that this website pays you in all ads that you view, but sometimes it also hard to withdraw the money since their payment rates is low.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful information but only general I will really like to see the payment proof before I would start investing my time in the side in order not to be disappointed. I would also like to know about how much you can earn on average daily with the time in which you should put into work.