Earn Money Earn from clicking on ads

TOFAYEL123

Hey guys,If you want to earn from clicking on ads,I have an amazing site for you where you can earn $5-7 dollars per day just by clicking on ads.Moreover,you can get daily bonus everyday.Top of that,you can withdraw your earnings through your local bank account from anywhere in the world.Click on the following link to register for this amazing site. http://www.star-clicks.com/?ref=51448406 You must use this(51448406) code at referral ID section to verify your account.Finally,you must verify your mobile number to withdraw your earnings.

A K Rao

As per your discussion:
-It seems we can simply make 7 to 8 dollars a day that means about 210 dollars to 230 dollars a day.
-The nature of work is too easy, that is just PTC.
-It is available foe for anybody from the any corner of the World.
-There is no restriction of the payment as it can be withdrawn on the bank.

May I know are you member of this group and have you ever got paid from this site.

Your efforts of posting this post will be highly appreciated if you can post the payment proof here as whole thing looks too good to believe!

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people don't really like the method of making money online by clicking ads, starclicks as you mentioned is a very legit PTC site you can make money from, I have an account in that particular site, but in order to make a reasonable money daily you have to upgrade to Gold member or platinum member.

E

eyebux

I think eyebux is better ptc site. they mainly focus on youtube ads, and get payed by watching youtube video's just my 2 cents about it .
and minimum payout is like 0,10