Review Earn Gem Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

IMG_20210116_085027.jpg

WHAT IS EARN GEM ?

Earn gem is a rewards application for downloading applications or games. This app is quite good in my opinion and it is rated 4.4 on Playstore with downloads over 50K.

HOW DO I MAKE MONEY WITH EARN GEM ?

To make money with the earn gem application, there are several offers that users can do, including:
  • Downloading applications or games, this offer is the biggest offer on earn gem. Each application / game rewards coins according to the difficulty level of the mission that must be completed in it. Reach a certain level, purchase, or something else.
  • Completing the survey, this offer is rarely applied, but you can complete it to add coin earnings in earn gems
  • Watch videos, earn 5 coins for every ad video watched
  • Referring friends, earn 100 coins for each of your affiliated referrals and enter your code. The code is at the beginning before registration so the chances are that someone who wants to join your referral is 80%.

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM FOR WITHDRAW ?
Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coins worth $ 5 with payment via paypal only.

HOW TO START ?
  • Download the application HERE
  • Add my code"FX-1MEC-FGAL" and confirm email
  • Complete the offer and collect coins
  • Withdraw

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
most of this earning application are not always reliable in a sense that you can earn a lot of money very well but at the end of the day you might not be able to withdraw your earning that's always the problem of most of this earning app, and sometimes they might even tell you to upgrade to a VIP level so you can earn higher, I've learn a lot of lesson from them as 80% of them are scam but I can give a try on this one.

Juen15

most of this earning application are not always reliable in a sense that you can earn a lot of money very well but at the end of the day you might not be able to withdraw your earning that's always the problem of most of this earning app, and sometimes they might even tell you to upgrade to a VIP level so you can earn higher, I've learn a lot of lesson from them as 80% of them are scam but I can give a try on this one.
I usually look for applications or sites using social media Facebook or YouTube, because I haven't found a review about this application on the forum, I made this thread so that I get possible reviews from these members who have already been registered in it. I also see this application is quite good in terms of offering and how to generate coins, I get 18 coins just by downloading an application that is less than 10 mb in size. Because the task is very easy, I only get a few coins. Watching videos and referring friends is good enough to earn without having to download the app and complete the missions therein. You need to watch 1000 ads or invite 50 friends to get 5000 coins without completing any other offers there.
Also there is no account upgrade in earn gem.