Forex software Earn good income from forex

rahul21

You can make really good money from forex and IQ option if you know what you doing. You can't do trial and error with forex. If you do you going to loose money. that happen to me

I learn forex trading from YouTube videos there are lots of good videos on forex trading. I lost about 160Usd from forex trading in the beginning. It's being 4 months. i earned good amount of money from trading. So first study about forex trading as much as possible and then take the risk. Good luck!!!

Dita Walczak

Verified member
A broker can make a trader successful and a broker can make a trader lose and get out of the market. So it is important to choose a good broker first. Eurotrader help me build knowledge of many important things from the beginning of trading. So I have a positive idea about this broker.

Ray Martinez

A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Forex4you as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

Robson Dey

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. So, A newcomer can get all the information and knowledge practically by using the demo account of any broker.
Demo account helps a trader to know about the market quite perfectly. I was also using demo account of Forex4you broker before entering into the real market of forex. It is very helpful to understand all things about the market. We can set the leverage and the starting amount in their demo account. It helps a new comer to know the forex precisely.

Annora

FOREX is very risky. One need thorough knowledge of money management science. If you have an investment of $1000 trade with a lot size of 0.01 for proper risk management. Use day candles, one minute candle And 4 hour candle for your analysis. Then use good signal providers like Price Action. They have 95% accuracy