Earn Money Earn Money a day for liking Facebook posts!

fattofit1

If you know how to Tweet, like a post on Facebook, or upload a video to YouTube (it’s simple and we’ll provide you with step-by-step instructions) then today’s available job could be the simplest money you ever make.

Job title: Get paid to help businesses post content to their social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.

Job description: We’re looking for ordinary folk from the United States to help online companies promote their businesses through social media using their phone or tablet (both Android and IOS). You don’t need to know anything about social media advertising, as this is an entry-level position and full training is provided.

Pay: $35 an hour ($175 a day)

Location: Posting to social media accounts is obviously done online, so this is a remote position available to people from the United States.

Requirements: You need three things: 1) An internet-connected device such as a laptop, phone, or tablet (Android or IOS) 2) Internet access 3) 5 hours available each day to use social media to promote these companies.

Is experience necessary: Have you ever Tweeted or made a Facebook post? Then you have all the experience you need to start this job. These businesses are looking to hire regular social media users, not social media advertising executives. Better yet, we offer full training on everything you need to know so you can pocket your first $35 an hour ASAP. There is high demand for new workers to start on these jobs right away.

Click the button below to apply now.

Mellorando

Banned
Likes.com is one of the site to earn money from liking Facebook post registration is pretty simple and 100% free you don't have to invest you can also earn by doing surveys and clicking on PTC ads

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have had a lot of experience with all these liking and commenting on Facebook websites. since I started doing that have never been paid so I have decided to leave anything pertaining to following social media and liking social media pages to be paid. I can have always told people, if you want to make real money online learn a skill.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Make money by liking post on Facebook? To be honest this is my first time I'm hearing this, I only know of one way in which you can make money from Facebook that is advertising your business or promoting your product using Facebook, thank you for the information i will work on it and see if I'll be able to make money by liking post on Facebook.

Samuel72

Verified member
Hmmm nice offer which I think is too good to be true, I have fallen twice for jobs like this but never again will I fall for it. The annoying thing is that one will work and work and not get paid, it can be depressing especially when you need the money to cover bills.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing about this for some time now but I don't really believe it because even the survey that we use to do with a lot of stress yet they pay us very small money like$0.0324 per survey sometime talk less of ordinary liking with that amount per day. If you really want to convince us post your proof of payment

fattofit1

I have been hearing about this for some time now but I don't really believe it because even the survey that we use to do with a lot of stress yet they pay us very small money like$0.0324 per survey sometime talk less of ordinary liking with that amount per day. If you really want to convince us post your proof of payment
Mataracy, how are you if you want to earn extra money then sent email me I sent you link and visit the link I hope this can help for you

Moni

Is so good you specify the country they want members from because such things usually don't work on most countries especially in Africa. I don't know much he reason why but all I know is they don't work and most at times too even if it will work, the pay is so poor.