Earn Money Earn money as an “On-the-move” mechanic

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As an on-the-move mechanic. You can make some cash for yourself, I mean most regular mechanic do wait on their customers to bring cars to their workshop. But if you apply a smart business strategy by making yourself available for service at anytime and anywhere. Honestly you will make extra cash than other regular mechanics around. This job might not be available for everyone to make money because it is not what everybody can do except you have the skill for it. If you have the skill or you are mechanic, all you have to do make yourself mobile is to get a business line and you post it everywhere, places like online, media, social media and so on, to create awareness for yourself and your job. Before you know it, you will start getting business calls.

Phabbyfundz

In this age and time I this can be consider quite a promising profession, and as there is an increased use of automobile is also the increase in the demand for on the move mechanic. You can make good profits from it. If you have the skill as an automobile engineer this would be a good move for you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Majority of those people who are doing that kind of job usually with at the shop for the customers to come into their workshop before they can make money. I know some people who usually stay at the roadside waiting for cars to break down so that they can quickly repair it and cash out.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This would actually be a very good idea if you are somebody that have the skill of repairing automobiles. A lot of people might get stuck on the highway whenever their car gets spoilt and that is exactly where you are going to come into place to relieve them of that pinpoint.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You only be able to make money with this if you are really talented or you have a passion of being an automobile engineer ,this is not the talent of everyone including me. It is only people that have interest to concentrate in this area that will be able to make money and I know it is profitable especially in the Urban settlement.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
These can be classified as a side hustle. But it is advisable to have a workshop in case you have repeated customer so we need to visit you regularly. having your own workshop will give you control over some of the things you can do. Workshop even makes you look professional as a mechanic.