Earn money by answering and completing the Survey

D

djtads1

If you want to make good money per day by answering surveys, I have a great recommendation for you. It is reputable and trustful site that pays consistently.

Unlimited Surveys
a dollar per completed survey
Daily Payout

Reply to this post if you are interested and I will send you more details about it very shortly.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Earning money by answering and completing surveys is one of the many ways available for people to make some money online in their spare time. However, all the surveys do not work for all the people. Some surveys are geo specific, some are region specific and some are people specific.

Surveys are interesting but many a time you will find the same question repeated again, again, and again. And, what is more irritating part about the survey sites is that after collecting some basic information about you, they will either say that 'sorry, you are not eligible for this survey' or 'sorry, no surveys are available at present'.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally I do not like making money by filling out surveys or working on survey websites and platform because the one thing about survey website and platforms is that they are not highly paid and they are basically considered to be one of the smallest paying gig activity in the website anyone can indulge him or herself in in order to get paid . survey website and platform are very frustrating and there is every possibility that a particular survey website that you were thinking was legit and pain could later turn out to be a scam . Basically a particular task on any survey websites of any kind would usually nu $1 24 dollar but if you know of or have been working on a particular survey website that takes you from $5 to $10 for answering of filling out a particular survey task then my advice to you is that you should be very careful because saw their website like this usually turns out to be a scam and fraud .

I am not totally condemning the act of making money online through survey website but what I am trying to say is that so their website are totally not my thing and I do not enjoy making money on survey website . the days of me making money on subway website are gone and I stopped since the year 2018 .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Never will i dash any platform my data anymore all in the name of survey. The truth is, i don't like surveys because of my past experiences. Many survey sites online could have been a good side hustle. A very good way to make money online with little or no stress but reverse is the case. No matter how much any survey site is willing to offer for me to participate, I will never do that. When I started newly, online. People preach how to earn online through survey, so I thought it was a blessing to me, the only good and surest way to make money and I was so determined to work.

I tried several of these but I can't remember earning from any. Is rather they get your data for their selfish reason then tell you you are not qualified or no survey available for now.
You keep trying this over and over with no reasonable earnings . I won't advise anybody to do or depend on this.
I strongly consider it a big waste of time and energy, not Money or any aton of fun will you benefit.
I prefer to work on sites like trendri. I work more but payment is sure if I carry out my tasks well. But if you still feel you can cope with everything about online surveys, you can endure the stress for peanut.

Shigobad2020

Though there are still some paying survey sites that pays handsomely for participating in their survey questions , but most survey sites are meant for some particular countries like the first and the second tier countries,
Most people trying to get a survey site, especially in Africa will just be wasting their data's , time and strength because it don't normally work unless you find a way of cheating the system which might also backfire at you.
But there are some survey sites recently thats working perfectly fine in African countries.

Johnkipas

If you want to make good money per day by answering surveys, I have a great recommendation for you. It is reputable and trustful site that pays consistently.

Unlimited Surveys
a dollar per completed survey
Daily Payout

Reply to this post if you are interested and I will send you more details about it very shortly.
Hi, am really interested in participating in paid surveys.