it is a small app and minimum payout is 2$

only available for android
to download
go to google play and search

my daily cash app

also don't forget to put my referral code you'll get 0.50$ free

my referral code - 354752

xFran78klz

I've never used any of these small apps, and I've never been interested in apps that allow you to make money using your phone. They seem very complicated to me, and they don't seem to make much revenue. Even so, I'm going to attempt a few of the above and report back.

C

cooljoe2002

you can earn money by liking, sharing videos, and subscribing and this is done on your facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube etc.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I really appreciate you for sharing your own idea of making money online by downloading app into our android phone,there are so many legit app you can make money from by downloading them,such as crypto pop game, it's a game app,you earn ethereum by playing the game using your data,you withdraw into your coinbase wallet anytime.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Including me I have not used it before but at least you should try to explain for us understand how they really work because this is my first time of hearing about it. if we have log into the app using your referral code then how can we start making the money you are saying ,share some payement proof if you have been paid by them.