Earn money by reading emails

neoonvix

Seja pago para ler e-mails ...

Passo 1:
Cadastre-se no site e confirme seu e-mail.

Passo 2: Quando os emails começarem a chegar, você irá clicar neles e depois no link que exponha.

Então espere o tempo acabar feche o e-mail, e aguarde o próximo ...

Atenção: Neste mesmo site você pode ganhar por indicação !!!

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to such paid to read emails sites a lot. But, the problem with these sites is that most of them have not legit reviews and turn out to be fake instead. I have also reviewed a lot of paid to read email sites where it claims that you will be paid to read emails. Two of the sites that I remember that I visited to and did not give the payment was Clickgennie and Volutic. These two sites did not pay after I reached the minimum threshold there.

But, it's not clear what sites are you talking of to earn money from reading emails.

Ekuvero

Most of these sites are usually scams which seems rosy at the starting but you will end up wasting your time you hardly sees legit sites who are into email reading which doesn't end in some upgrading shit

F

FRANKP45

Tenho estado em tais sites pagos para ler muito e-mails. Mas, o problema com esses sites é que a maioria deles não tem avaliações legítimas e acabam sendo falsos. Também analisei muitos sites de e-mail pagos para ler, onde afirma que você será pago para ler e-mails. Dois dos sites que lembro que visitei e não paguei foram Clickgennie e Volutic. Esses dois sites não pagaram depois que alcancei o limite mínimo.

Mas não está claro de quais sites você está falando para ganhar dinheiro lendo e

Most of these sites are usually scams which seems rosy at the starting but you will end up wasting your time you hardly sees legit sites who are into email reading which doesn't end in some upgrading shit
Is this true
have to pay close attention to where we entered

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am 100% agree with everything you said in your post. You speak the truth that's how those people run their businesses.

They are busy things I check before I could said I want to join a program. I was asked myself that how are they going to be making their money with their claims.

Once I can determine how they are going to make their money which they are going to take part and give it to me then I will either join or not.

I cannot join a program like this because there is no way it make sense just to make money by clicking or Reading emails except you want to do fraud.

if any mode of transaction is not occurring either on or behind the website there is no way I'm going to join it.

Whatever the effort you put into the website will just be a waste of time better to stay off it and use your free time for something else productive.