Earn Money Earn money by the best PTC sites!

MOSIUR

Viewing advertisements are now common in PTC sites
There are many PTC sites for earning money all over the world. For the beginners, PTC stands for paid to click. These sites are available in online activities.

Having registered into some PTC websites, I have found a miscellaneous experience. Some sites are paying very high. Some are paying standard. Some are paying low and some are not paying at all.

Registered users can view several advertisements, videos, offers for all in their earning sections. Besides, these sites often allow users to complete some other offers like CPA/GPT etc through which they can add their income. On the other hand, there are also a few striking features of these sites such as not supporting all the countries, having only one or two payment methods which are not at their fingers' end, imposing some conditions, and the like.

I have these experiences! What are yours?

D

Deleted member 51169

What type of strategy are you looking for ? it is for you to make comments and post continuously and must be something reasonable that will add value to the growth of the community, with this it is possible for you to make up to $1 here everyday if you are capable of making up to 50 comments every day here.
You see why i asked you the above question? My limit here daily is 15 comments and 10 threads, there is no how that will fetch you $1 here, if you don't consistently comments, create threads that are engaging. Though most times when you make an engaging topics and people really make it less interactive. If only the limits to the comments we make here on trendri. will be increased.

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only good things about these paid to click websites is that they support all countries and rslted to that is that they pay. It is not uncommon to see paid to websites that don't pay, in fact, I have not seen any. The only problem however is that they pay low.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I tried registering and it could not sail through. No response from the admin whatsoever. I heard they hardly accept Nigerians and I am one..no matter the location I am. I will prefer rep the country and bring to light issues affecting them but should any site reject my application base on being a Nigerian. It is there lost.
Yes that's what I do and I don't always like to hide my identity in whatever I am doing, I'll just like to reveal my true identity, when I registered my own account it was when the site was newly created and they were accepting a lot of people then, but I don't know why it is so difficult for people to register now. What is the admin saying about this.

D

Deleted member 51169

Well bizdustry to me is a little bit easier because it is possible for you to make up to 1 dollars but you just have to make a reasonable comment as you have been doing here. A lot of people consider it as one of the most simplest and I don't know why you chose to say that you do not like it when most people like it.
I tried registering and it could not sail through. No response from the admin whatsoever. I heard they hardly accept Nigerians and I am one..no matter the location I am. I will prefer rep the country and bring to light issues affecting them but should any site reject my application base on being a Nigerian. It is there lost.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I prefer it here than bizdustry. This is home to me.
Well bizdustry to me is a little bit easier because it is possible for you to make up to 1 dollars but you just have to make a reasonable comment as you have been doing here. A lot of people consider it as one of the most simplest and I don't know why you chose to say that you do not like it when most people like it.

D

Deleted member 51169

Well I do not really have time most days to engage on this website so much ,so I don't really know if it is impossible to make up to $1 every day, but you can also try out bizdustry because it is one of the best paying website you can also make money and you are capable of making up to $1 a day everyday.bizdustry is also among the best
I prefer it here than bizdustry. This is home to me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You see why i asked you the above question? My limit here daily is 15 comments and 10 threads, there is no how that will fetch you $1 here. Even when you make an engaging topics and people comments. Seems we have different limits to the comments we make here on trendri.
Well I do not really have time most days to engage on this website so much ,so I don't really know if it is impossible to make up to $1 every day, but you can also try out bizdustry because it is one of the best paying website you can also make money and you are capable of making up to $1 a day everyday.bizdustry is also among the best

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Please sir, I would like to know the strategy you are using to achieve this. Yes! This is a great and good site, not disputing this.

Personally, I am enjoying my time here but the monetary aspect of it, is not much. So I will like to increase my earning here. Thanks for your kind response.
What type of strategy are you looking for ? it is for you to make comments and post continuously and must be something reasonable that will add value to the growth of the community, with this it is possible for you to make up to $1 here everyday if you are capable of making up to 50 comments every day here.

RagingFire

Although you can make money with paid to click website but my problem with them is that their earning are always so small compared to the amount of time you are going to Waste on their site that is why I have decided to drop them all .I only need one that I am capable of making up to $1 every day. that will be reasonable.
My thoughts exactly too little

Putta Vince

Ptc sites let's you earn money for viewing ads , completing offers such as surveys , watching videos , answering quizes from various offerwalls such as adgate media and some also have their inbuilt faucet to earn free money in their website. Cointiply has been the best according to my view as it offers all these earning features I mentioned.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
paid to click platforms are not really profitable because I have ventured into many of them before but could not make anything reasonable. The one I ventured into before paid me in Dogecoins but after that they demanded me to pay subscription money. I think it was a potential scam.

D

Deleted member 51169

Actually it is possible to make up to $1 everyday here, I do not have problem with this because they have really tried. There are some website that have strict rules that even with a single mistake you could be banned and those are the type of website I am not always interested to work on because of their strict rules.most people don't like it.
Please sir, I would like to know the strategy you are using to achieve this. Yes! This is a great and good site, not disputing this.

Personally, I am enjoying my time here but the monetary aspect of it, is not much. So I will like to increase my earning here. Thanks for your kind response.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Is it not possible for one to make $1 daily here on trendri?

All these sites are capitalist oriented, they ate here to make gain and not run humanitarian services. So expecting much from them is sequel to believe that pol and water can mix together.

The only problem I have with this site is that, it's rules seems stringent and minimum withdrawal is too high.
Actually it is possible to make up to $1 everyday here, I do not have problem with this because they have really tried. There are some website that have strict rules that even with a single mistake you could be banned and those are the type of website I am not always interested to work on because of their strict rules.most people don't like it.

D

Deleted member 51169

Although you can make money with paid to click website but my problem with them is that their earning are always so small compared to the amount of time you are going to Waste on their site that is why I have decided to drop them all .I only need one that I am capable of making up to $1 every day. that will be reasonable.
Is it not possible for one to make $1 daily here on trendri?

All these sites are capitalist oriented, they ate here to make gain and not run humanitarian services. So expecting much from them is sequel to believe that pol and water can mix together.

The only problem I have with this site is that, it's rules seems stringent and minimum withdrawal is too high.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor