Earn Money Earn money by viewing advertisements!

MOSIUR

Viewing advertisements means money online!
There are many opportunities to earn money from the online world. The online world is another world inside of the existing world. The online world symbolizes earning money spontaneously without any obstacle practically.

One of the greatest ways of earning money is by viewing advertisement. If anyone wants to register into the sites, he will have to search by writing 'earn money by viewing advertisements' in his browser, he will see a group of websites for registration.

After registering into the sites, if any user clicks on the advertisement, his account will be credited. But, he has to confirm it by waiting till the time counter stops. He has also to solve very simple captcha to get paid. If any user stops counter timer or obstructs anything of the site, he will not be able to credit his account with money. What do you think of the issue?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
All these websites that pay for this kind of offer are called paid to click websites. There are many of them out there. Though I don't do it because of the time and data wasted on them is not in measurable term with the money and reward one will get from these websites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of this paid to website may not be able to give you anything good especially now in which their earniny rate is extremely low. Even if you are to make money with this sort of website you still needs to upgrade to a VIP standard before you have an opportunity to click more advertisement to make more money.this is from experience.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most of this paid to website may not be able to give you anything good especially now in which their earniny rate is extremely low. Even if you are to make money with this sort of website you still needs to upgrade to a VIP standard before you have an opportunity to click more advertisement to make more money.this is from experience.
That is the problem with these websites. They pay low except you upgrade. Besides, I don't see earning through this mean as a way of making money online because there are other lucrative means money can be earned online with no more stress than this one. Working on paid to post website is even better.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
What you're talking about is paid to click platforms and they are not profitable because I have ventured into many of them and could not make anything tangible. The only way you could make something reasonable from them is to upgrade to their VIP, but so many of them are scam. It is better to be careful about them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That is the problem with these websites. They pay low except you upgrade. Besides, I don't see earning through this mean as a way of making money online because there are other lucrative means money can be earned online with no more stress than this one. Working on paid to post website is even better.
Seriously paid to click website is just a waste of time and I can never imagine spending most of my time there. but paid to post website is better because you may even have an opportunity to make up to $1 every day if you have some time to post 50 comments .there is no how you can make $1 every day from pay to click website.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Seriously paid to click website is just a waste of time and I can never imagine spending most of my time there. but paid to post website is better because you may even have an opportunity to make up to $1 every day if you have some time to post 50 comments .there is no how you can make $1 every day from pay to click website.
That's more reason why I don't do paid to click is that you may not even learn from the videos or any image you will be asked to click. But on paid to post, there are many topics that you can learn from and you can even easily make a friend on the paid to post platforms.