Earn Money Earn money by wannads!

MOSIUR

Wannads are the tasks which one user can do in some sites and get paid. Though there are several sites from where one member can earn money in different ways, he can do a task like wannads in some sites very easily.

There are many sites of wannads such as Ysense, Optimalbux, Scarlet-Clicks in the world of online deals. Moreover, a person can find wannads related sites through searching in the internet.

Whenever anyone wants to earn money by wannads, he has to register into the sites. Before registering, he has to confirm if his country is supported by the site or not. He has to read the terms and conditions of the site very carefully. He has also to read the privacy policy of the sites. After that, registering into the sites, he can do wannads and start earning at once. What do you think of wannads?

AfriPeeps Official

I thought no it's cool but the fact is that I am saying that based on your post. I have not tried the website so I don't know how legit they are. But from what you have said so far, I think we'll, it is worth giving a try. Thanks for sharing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard of ysense before and it is all about paid to click websites. This requires people to watch some videos or even click on some pics in most cases. This is a cool way of making money as well. Though I don't really involve in it because the payment is low.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I've actually learnt a new thing today. Making money like wannads. The truth is that there are many related platforms in which you can make money and some of them are very selective like ysense. I have an account there but most of the surveys are restricted to certain people. But generally anyone can work on the site and make money.