Earn money comfortably translating pages, blog, etc.

Nicolas90

One of the most comfortable ways to generate income if you have knowledge in several languages, is that of online translation, there are many companies that need to translate texts from their blogs, websites or social media posts and who are looking for natives to do that job. In addition, it is usually quite well paid. Some online platforms are dedicated to connecting translators with companies that need translation services, such as Gengo. The great advantage of Gengo is that you can choose what jobs you do and organize the schedules to your liking, which gives you enormous flexibility to earn money from anywhere. Besides Gengo, there is also One Hour Translation and Textmaster.

Planet408

I love online translation. Though I have never been employed by any translation company but I still keep searching for a translation company I can work with. I have used Google translate to translate a Spanish article to English language and I enjoyed the process of the translation. Doesn't seem to be a difficult process though.