Earn money for walking for FREE: Lifecoin

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Lifecoin is the application where you can earn money for doing outdoor activities and you earn coins for the steps you make. This app has got more than 4.5 ratings on playstore so you can trust and rely on it.

How to start here:

The first step is to download the application from the Google playstore and make a free account here. Then, you can see the coins and earn for the steps you make. They track your steps and the more you steps are, the more coins you make and the more you will earn here. It is available in some countries only. The app looks this way as shown name Lifecoin- Rewards for walking:
Screenshot 2021-01-19 151540.png

You can redeem coins for gift cards and cash after you reach the threshold.

Khezo

Had of this some few months back and I can say its legit though they stopped registration. I dont know when you tries signing up but I do want to ask if its recent or not. I tried sometimes around April last year but the registration butykn wasn't available because according to the app, they were not registering new people at that time. So please when did you register and it the registration still on going?

Juen15

Lifecoin is the application where you can earn money for doing outdoor activities and you earn coins for the steps you make. This app has got more than 4.5 ratings on playstore so you can trust and rely on it.

How to start here:

The first step is to download the application from the Google playstore and make a free account here. Then, you can see the coins and earn for the steps you make. They track your steps and the more you steps are, the more coins you make and the more you will earn here. It is available in some countries only. The app looks this way as shown name Lifecoin- Rewards for walking:
View attachment 43803

You can redeem coins for gift cards and cash after you reach the threshold.
I could not find this application from google playstore search, maybe this application does not support my country. I would advise you to provide a review or thread about the application or site that all countries or many countries can join. I mean make a thread about the application or site that you are listed on, most likely support for all countries is very large, unless you live in the US, Canada or UK. So that you can explain more about the application in your thread. Minimum withdrawal, how to get coins, points or cash, as well as other bonuses that can be obtained by users.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
When you create a thread, give full domain name or app information, otherwise people won't find it and this may become suspect of wrong information. I am aware of this lifecoin so I know it exists and have members who earn there.

@Juen15 here is the official web link (not a referral link) Lifecoin, there you will find both apple and android version, but what I know from earlier is, this works in EU, GB and USA. Maybe it works for other regions too now.

Juen15

When you create a thread, give full domain name or app information, otherwise people won't find it and this may become suspect of wrong information. I am aware of this lifecoin so I know it exists and have members who earn there.

@Juen15 here is the official web link (not a referral link) Lifecoin, there you will find both apple and android version, but what I know from earlier is, this works in EU, GB and USA. Maybe it works for other regions too now.
I have opened the official website of Lifecoin and clicked on andoroid which leads to google playstore. As you can see here, this application is not supported for my country. In fact, I saw this application was last updated in 2018. Is this application still active without an update? Or maybe the application has been updated and is not visible in a country that does not support Lifecoin. But in my opinion this application is no longer active because there are no recent updates or seeing proof of payment made by the application.

Lekhraj19

Verified member

I can't give much info because as this app is not available in my country and I have mentioned already in the thread that it's available in some countries only. But, it's legit so I shared.

I could not find this application from google playstore search, maybe this application does not support my country. I would advise you to provide a review or thread about the application or site that all countries or many countries can join. I mean make a thread about the application or site that you are listed on, most likely support for all countries is very large, unless you live in the US, Canada or UK. So that you can explain more about the application in your thread. Minimum withdrawal, how to get coins, points or cash, as well as other bonuses that can be obtained by users.
I already mentioned bro it's available in some countries only.

Salimo 92

I have read good reviews about it and I did a search for it but unfortunately I didn't find it . I think it will be good cause it is restructed for first tier countries , cause I think restricred apps more better than worldwide . I ffind a similar app that called Walkify that have a complex rewarding programm that puzzle and after contact the support , their answer wasn't persuading for me , I doubt that apps of this kind are scam or pay for short time .

Sprite1950

It is available to my country but they ask a lot of personal stuff before you join. I have an iphone and at first it kept bringing up the paying app which I didn't want but I eventually found the free one on the App store. It doesn't have very good reviews with most complaining that it would take about a year to cash out but I am going to try it as I was looking for a stepometer so even if it doesn't pay I will still use it as a health tool.

sweerie_banana

This app is also not available in my country. I tried downloading it but I didn't find it. I wish it was since I do walk a lot and it could be really interesting if I could earn from walking or exercising. I wish the opportunity was global then we all would have an opportunity to enroll.

Sprite1950

I have actually installed this on my phone to see if it works and have clocked up some money. Whether it will pay out when I reach the minimum amount which appears to be $50 I don't know. It has a selection of gift cards, most of which I wouldn't want but they could be used for gifts for birthday or Christmas presents. If I reach the cash out rate I will let people know whether it is legitimate and whether I get paid what I have earned.

Planet408

How do we know the countries that are not allowed to use this application. I would have loved it if you gave more details about the app so I can know what I'm actually into. Moreso, how much is the minimum threshold? How much can I possibly earn from it on daily basis. I just hope is user friendly too.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This looks like a very good opportunity to be able to make some money especially when you will not have to do so much work. I have gone through it and I discovered that it is not available in my country because it was not listed there and it is really sad.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know if this thing is still operating because I believe I am late and this post was created some months back and I don't know if this thing is still available for me to join. People who have join before should come and tell us their experience if it is something that is worth trying. I am very much interested to know.