Earn money from Hideout.tv or Hideout.co Reward video

Rena

The HideoutTV network is a prize-winning video site. HideoutTV and its twin video sites make it possible for users to earn points in the most entertaining way possible. Thanks to their carefully organized content, with tons of new videos added everyday!

How does Hideout.TV rewarded video work?
  • You must always be logged in to earn points. To accumulate points by watching, you must always be connected to your Hideout account. If you are not registered, the points will not accumulate in your account.
  • Earn points for every advertisement viewed. Points are accumulated for every ad you watch over the course of a video.
  • Automated credit for points earned. You will see your balance directly below the video player. When the background of your balance is gray, you need to continue watching to earn points for the ads viewed. Once the background of your balance turns green, if you have viewed ads, your points will automatically be credited to your account. At this point, you can continue watching the video for more ad opportunities, or if you don't like the video, you can skip or navigate to other videos.
  • Earn on average 0 points per advertisement. Your country's users earn on average 0 points per ad display.

Here are a few tips to earn the maximum:
  1. Actively view the videos in your browser, with your audio on to earn 0 points per ad viewed.
  2. FireTV App. Download the Hideout FireTV app and watch to earn up to 0 points per viewable ad.
  3. Switch channels from time to time to maximize your advertising opportunities and uncover new content from multiple contributors.
  4. Google Chrome generally provides the greatest viewing and advertising experience. We strongly encourage you to use Chrome to enjoy their videos.
  5. Redeem your points. Hideout offers you various ways to exchange your points.
  6. Redeem points with a linked partner. Hideout works with hundreds of partner publishers where you can link your account and exchange points to this partner site/application.
  7. Trade points to Lootup. When you register for a Hideout account, you also have an account with our sister awards site, Lootup.me.
    Simply login to Lootup.me with the same email/password combination as your Hideout account and you can not only redeem your points, but can enjoy other rewarded opportunities as well such as taking surveys, completing offers, and entering giveaways!
  8. Exchange points for gift-cards. You can always redeem your Hideout points for gift-cards by visiting Redeem Gift-Cards page.
  9. Visit the sister websites of HideoutTV.

Take advantage of different content, using the same credentials as Hideout on each of their sister sites.
  • Mealninja.me – Delicious meals & recipes
  • ThePanda.me – Even more meals, recipes, and food videos from other featured contributors.
  • Petclips.tv – Adorable and funny videos of animals, including famous pets like Tucker Buddy!
  • Musio.co – Amazing originals and covers by talented musicians
  • Letscheck.in – Travel the world with our contributors.
  • Gamerspot.tv – Anything and everything gaming related.
  • Dessertninja.me – Delicious ideas and recipes for tasty desserts.
  • Tryathome.me – Do-It-Yourself tips from our handiest contributors.
  • Popjoy.lol – Love viral videos? You’ll love Popjoy!
Not earning rewards? Then try one of their sister sites, each having different ad opportunities available. If you’re still not earning rewards, try taking surveys or completing offers in Promo Center.

Auto-play issues happen. From time to time, you may run into an issue where videos are not automatically starting. If this happens, simply click play on the video and the video will begin playing.

Using safari? You will need to enable auto-play to enjoy videos. Here’s how to do that.

Kindly share your views about Hideout.co or Hideout.tv