Earn money from March Contest on Discussion Hub

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Hello,
They have organized a referral contest to add to the posting contest.
These are details:
We can't believe it's March already and with that, we bring to you another contest but this time, there are two ways to win! Sounds awesome, right?

Rules!

A counted participation of 40 words or more must not be spam. If the reply requires less than 40 words do not attempt to resay the same thing to fulfill the 40-word requirement.
Posts should be on topic and posted in the correct forums, we understand that mistakes can happen and if you do happen to post a thread in the wrong forum, please report it and we can move it for you.
Winners will be responsible for any fees incurred when sending the payments. Any fees that are deducted are out of our hands.

We reserve the right to make changes to these rules as we see fit and if changes are made, we will alert all members so they are aware.

Referral Contest

The first content is a referral contest in which you invite your friends to Discussion Hub using the referral link you can find here you can also see the link to this page on the navigation page above the forums.

Rules

Refer your friends for a chance to win your share of $62.50! The top 3 referrers who also complete the posting tasks will win! You can find your referral code either at the following link here or in the sidebar on the main forum home page.

Referral Contest Prizes are as follows

1st place - $30
2nd - $20
3rd - $12.50

1. Refer a friend and they sign up
2. You and the friend you referred must have made at least 10 posts between 2nd March 2024 and 2nd April 2024!
All referrals will be counted up and all accounts will be checked to ensure 10 posts were made between the two before the announcement is made for the winners.

Top Posters of the Month Contest
The contest this month will be based on the top 5 posters of the month by 2nd April (any posts made on the 1st of April will be added to your post count from March to make this fair)

Top Posters of the Month Contest Prizes are as follows

1st - $25
2nd - $15
3rd - $10
4th - $7.50
5th - $5

All winners of both contests will be announced on the 3rd of April 2024!
Payment proof from the previous contest:
You could join under me:

Attachments

• 1709445137585.png
    1709445137585.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 1

Mika

VIP Contributor
I wish I had known about this earlier. I am not very good in bringing referrals but I am pretty good at posting, so I could have made a lot of posts and probably become one of the top posters if I had joined the site in the beginning of March. March is almost at the end and I do not think I would be able to create a lot of posts and become one of the winners. I could also have promoted referral links if I had known this earlier.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm not been active here on trendri for a while now due to my busy schedule offline and other engagement. I'm just seeing these contests here. I don't know if there have all expired. I like the top posting contest because I know I love to post a lot on forums that I love.

I hope that very soon that we would also have this posting contest here I would be glad to be a part of it and hopefully win too.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I'm not been active here on trendri for a while now due to my busy schedule offline and other engagement. I'm just seeing these contests here. I don't know if there have all expired. I like the top posting contest because I know I love to post a lot on forums that I love.

I hope that very soon that we would also have this posting contest here I would be glad to be a part of it and hopefully win too.
There is a new contest for April means even you are not part of the march contest you may be part of the April contest. Both of referral contest and the posting contest are present just details have been changed:
Referral Contest Prizes are as follows

1st place - $20
2nd - $15
3rd - $10
4th - $5
Top Posters of the Month Contest Prizes are as follows

1st - $20
2nd - $15
3rd - $10
4th - $5