Earn money on blogs or writing articles

Wiserr

Earn money online by writing articles or on blogs which one do you think is great way to earn money? All we want to is to earn more than enough money online so which one do you think is suitable when it comes to earning money online? Both of them are all great ways to earn money online but the truth is that non of those way's are easy to earn money online but your efforts will determine if you can earn enough money the real truth is that if you are a lazy fellow you can not earn a dime that's it, let's dive in, blogging is a cool way to earn money online but the only problem is that we don't start earning immediately when we creat the blog this makes most people to to give up on earning money on blogs because sometimes it even takes years before you can be able to start to earn on your blogs but for writing articles it's very easy and straight forward because ones you are done you get paid according to your deed's this is very cool I believe most people will like it. What's your ideas on thi?

If you are looking for quick ways in which you can make money online, then writing articles is the best for you. There are several platforms that provides the opportunity for people to make a good amount of money on the internet writing articles. I can definitely tell you that article writing is one of the most lucrative ventures on the internet today because you can make money writing ebooks or blog posts for people and they pay you good amount of money. There are a lot of freelancers who make good amount of money on weekly or even daily basis writing several articles for people all over the world.
But on a long term scale, having your own blog is the definitely the best. There are so many advantages of having your own blog, ranging from making money through Google adsense to making money promoting your own product or affiliate products. The truth is that having your own blog is one of the best ways in which you can make passive income, if you are someone who is looking for a passive income stream then have your own blog is the best. It is much more better than writing for others.

Both of them are great ways of making money online. If you have a skill in writing you can as well create a blog and become a freelancer. it is like you are creating a multiple streams of income for yourself.

I will only focus on the freelancing service at first while I build my blog on the side. The reason is that you can start making money as a freelancer the first week you get started as a writer.

This money can be used to keep yourself going while you are still building your blog into authorities website. You can only use the blog as a long-term goal.

You can make money on autopilot with blogging once I started receiving lots of free organic traffic from Google search engine. Something which you cannot do as a freelancer. If you don't work definitely you are not going to get paid.

This is the reason why I said I can only combine the two together. But it is good to focus on one before the other.

As a writer you can also create eBook which you can sell in the marketplace like ebay and Amazon Kindle publishing store. This will create an opportunity to make more money from your skill as a writer

I think that you are talking about freelancing for other people or writing articles for your own blog. Well, both of them are quite similar to each other, but I musty say that both of them are quite hard. Let's talk about blogging first. When you start a blog, you need content for that. You may hire a writer for that. This is why there are so many writing platforms where employers could give you work. I must say that when you start a blog you can get articles written for that by a freelancer or even write content for your own blog.

Blogging will obviously take more time for you to make money. There will come a time when you will need to hire writers because you will become too busy with blog management. On the other hand, if you work as a freelancer for many different clients, you will be able to make quick money. However, this is not the case with blogging. Many bloggers take a really long time to make money because generating huge traffic takes many years. So this is the main difference between the two things. If you want to make quick money, then you should go for freelancing jobs.

Yes you are right I believe one can earn a lot of money on writing articles, even though it seems not be easy but if one devote his time I believe one can earn passive income without encountering any sort of problem, and I am very sure it has alot of advantages.

That's right they are different ways by which we can make money with our writing skills, we just have to find the one that you can conveniently do so that you will not be struggling with the job

Writing as a blogger will need you having a blog so you can start with having a free hosting blog or a paid hosting blog. Blogging like article writing also need one having a good skill to be able to do it properly

blogging need one with the standard English to be able to interact perfectly with readers it is also good to have a good knowledge of SEO to be able to make your blog search engine friendly to be able to get the needed traffic to your site, so that you can monetize the blog for money.Again article writing is also a good way of making money online so it can be adopted.

For me both are very interesting and challenging, sometimes I like to write short articles or less than 500 words, and the results will appear immediately, Meanwhile to create a blog we must have a plan, what we want to achieve, share opinions, or install an ad network ( monetization), especially for long-term goals. If you want to be a reliable blogger, of course you have to interact actively with visitors, especially to answer comments.