Earn money online

First of all, I want to tell you that when I began to enter this digital world of online business, I found ideas, applications and platforms that I thought "It is impossible to make money doing this, I cannot believe that they will pay me for listening to the songs that are inside an application ", but time passed, I investigated more and more, and I realized that on the internet everything is possible, searching and looking for incredible things, and you say" Sure, how I didn't think about it before ".

There are really a lot of people making money online doing things that seem silly, but in reality some of them are indispensable, it is not for entertainment. Everything we see within a page someone has been doing; from the layout, settings, photos and images, displayed ads, etc. And precisely for this last mentioned reason, is that the application I'm going to talk about paying us.

Today there are many applications and platforms that are paying just to see the advertising that appears while we play, listen to music, watch a video on YouTube or do some other activity while browsing the internet.

Last edited by a moderator: