Earn Money Earn money only by clicking!

MOSIUR

One gets a little amount from PTC sites
There are several PTC websites where you can earn without any experience, skill, advanced knowledge etc. That is to say; after registering into PTC sites, you need only to click on some advertisements, short links or videos.

Sometimes, you may need to solve captcha but it is not a difficult task at all because very easy captcha is given.

As a result of the completion of the tasks, your account will be credited with some money. That is not a large amount of money, rather; a little amount.

Generally, minimum cash out is from $0.01 to $5. Most of the withdrawal processes are completed instantly or 1-2 days later. Search writing PTC sites in your browser if you want to earn money from them. What do you feel of it?

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this information. I have used some of these paid to click websites before and to be frank personally I don't like it. I prefer paid to post websites where you can post to earn. Paid to click websites always consume more data compare to data consumed by the paid to post websites

AfriPeeps Official

Thanks for the information, really appreciate. I think it would been a whole lot better if you just mention some of the PTC websites you have in mind, at least save us the trouble of having to spend a lot of time before we confirm if the website is legit or not.

KAM2021

There are several PTC websites where you can earn without any experience, skill, advanced knowledge etc. That is to say; after registering into PTC sites, you need only to click on some advertisements, short links or videos. Sometimes, you may need to solve captcha but it is not a difficult task at all because very easy captcha is given. As a result of the completion of the tasks, your account will be credited with some money. That is not a large amount of money, rather; a little amount. Generally, minimum cash out is from $0.01 to $5. Most of the withdrawal processes are completed instantly or 1-2 days later. Search writing PTC sites in your browser if you want to earn money from them. What do you feel of it?
I agree with you Mosiur, PTC sites can be a way to earn money online, but the amount is very small and can take awhile to accumulate a
a decent amount of money. I did recently watch a YouTube video where I saw someone take their time with a PTC site and after a month
or so he bought rented referrals and after about 6 months he had a few thousand people clicking for him and was bringing in a nice
income every month, but again it took awhile to get there and most folks want money now lol.

Mr Done

There are several PTC websites where you can earn without any experience, skill, advanced knowledge etc. That is to say; after registering into PTC sites, you need only to click on some advertisements, short links or videos. Sometimes, you may need to solve captcha but it is not a difficult task at all because very easy captcha is given. As a result of the completion of the tasks, your account will be credited with some money. That is not a large amount of money, rather; a little amount. Generally, minimum cash out is from $0.01 to $5. Most of the withdrawal processes are completed instantly or 1-2 days later. Search writing PTC sites in your browser if you want to earn money from them. What do you feel of it?
I joined one three years ago but didn't wait to cash out because I wasn't patient enough to complete all the tasks given because I saw that the pay was so so little and I couldn't be spending much time on the internet just to make $1 after a long session of performing numerous tasks, so I concluded I couldn't do the job.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Paid to click platforms cannot make you any reasonable amount of money and that is simply the truth. I have used so many of them but I couldn't make anything tangible. It is better you channel that energy to more reasonable things and at the end of the day you can be able to make something tangible for yourself online.

SteeveJo

PTC will not make you rich, that is something you need to keep in mind. But if you want to make a little bit of money and are very patient, it is something you should explore. I have joined a website in that niche at the beginning of the year and every morning I click on 10 ads and make 10c total. I have $30 so far. The issue here is that the withdrawal minimum is $50. My plan is to take 5 minutes every morning to click and one day I will reach that $50 dollars mark. Plus they have an affiliate program that I don't take advantage of. I suppose if someone uses the clicks plus the affiliate program, they will reach the $50 mark quicker than I will. I know it is legit because I have seen people who have used and have gotten paid. I have seen live withdrawal. I witnessed a friend withdrawing in front of me. So yes, I can confirm that they do pay. If you want t check out that website here it is: https: // bit .ly / 3rst44V (remove the spaces)

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Paid to click sites are so many. Though I don't like working in them. They only pay peanuts and sometimes you find that you use up so much data bundles to visit many sites and click the ads. For me, they are just a waste of time. I better spend my time in forums where I learn while earning.