Earn money when you refer W1TTY €5 and €5 for each referral

FREEDESOCASH

Earn money when you refer W1TTY €5 and €5 for each referral

How do I create an account with W1TTY?
The process takes a few minutes at most. Start by downloading the app from the dedicated referral link (this must be done on a smartphone - the link will not work in a browser on a computer).

w1tty.page.link/pLZnpXg8YMPxXjXSA

Install it, fill in your basic information and verify your account with a photo of one of your IDs (passport or ID card) and a selfie - a photo of your face. Verification should not take more than a few hours. This is a standard KYC procedure, known from Aion Bank or cryptocurrency platforms, among others. You can find a ranking of cryptocurrency exchanges by clicking on the link.

Just performing this simple step will guarantee you a €5 bonus to start.

Earn money by referring W1TTY!
As I mentioned, you can refer W1TTY to other users. For each person who meets the conditions described in this article you will receive a €5 bonus. The referral will receive, as befits a new client, €5 for registering and €5 for making a payment.

All you have to do is find your referral link and share it with your friends or share it on social media. You can find the link after logging into the app in the Invite Friends tab.

E

eldavis

Sounds really nice but am not really a fan of referring to earn. When it comes to referring others, I would say it is my weakest point. I completely suck at referring people.