Earn money with a site introduction survey: 11. Toluna

metarond

Toluna is a survey app based on the theme of brands; it boasts that you can use the surveys as a chance to let your opinion be known and influence companies.

You can participate in daily lotteries through the app, too, which could win you a million points (around $300). It also has a social side; various members report they enjoy the community.

You can receive your balance as a PayPal cash transfer or a gift card. Be careful not to leave your points building up too much, though—they’ll expire 16 months after you earn them.

• Where it’s available: Worldwide
  • Age requirement: 16+ years old (but any awards earned by a minor will be issued to their legal guardian)
  • Trust: 2.5 based on 4.4k reviews on TrustPilot
Toluna Details Average Payout (per survey)  $1 – $5  Payment Method  PayPal or gift cards  Minimum to Cash Out  $10  Sign Up Bonus  N/A

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Toluna is a legit and paying survey app that you can use to make money if you are eligible for the app. I tried to sign up but couldn't because of my country I have come to reslused that a lot of companies online just want to always sideline people from my country.

So first thing is to find out that you are eligible for the surveys on the site because it is always a waste of time to try to complete a survey only to get to about few seconds of finishing and you would be told you habe been disqualified.