Earn Money Earn money with painting of houses

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Painting of houses is a job that people thinks he does not earn money. I know of people that makes this job their main business and they are earning cool cash from it. This job requires skills to get it done. I mean to earn money from this job, you have to be sure you have the skills.
it is a kind of job does not require much of your time. If you are an expert in painting, it should not take you more than 1hr 30minutes to paint a room. You get paid instantly without having to wait for the end of the week, or end of the month. This job can earn a youth some cash or even a student. The working equipment doesn’t require much money.

Ehunsu

Painting of houses is a job that people thinks he does not earn money. I know of people that makes this job their main business and they are earning cool cash from it. This job requires skills to get it done. I mean to earn money from this job, you have to be sure you have the skills.
it is a kind of job does not require much of your time. If you are an expert in painting, it should not take you more than 1hr 30minutes to paint a room. You get paid instantly without having to wait for the end of the week, or end of the month. This job can earn a youth some cash or even a student. The working equipment doesn’t require much money.
Yea, i really learn from your idea. I have a friend who is into this job but always get discourage due to the wrong orientation he had.

Phabbyfundz

Painting is a good profession ,but to be real good at it, demands a lot of practice and learning to master the art.
You can make a lot of money as a painter and you can use a full time source of income, and if you are real good at it you can make good money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have a neighbour who do painting service for people within the city and outside the state. The hustle has a shop where he sells different paint and painting material. One thing I notice about this job is that there are sometimes he doesn't have a job to do. But he made some money from selling painting accessories.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Painting of houses or even changing the original paint of existing houses is a very good job that you can do especially on weekends. It will also come in very handy for you if you have excellent idea about colours and how to mix them to create a very beautiful house.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is an offline skill that people need to learn and understand. Personally I am no more interested in any offline skill since I have my own which is the electrical skill I've been doing. I am now focusing on any online business that is capable of generating me some money as a side business while I concentrate in my electrical skill as my main offline business.

MOSIUR

Painting a house is a good work and someone are earning money very easily. Since this is an offline work, those who are free, can take the advantage of this job. I know that anyone can earn at least $10 per day in my home country and its demand is increasing day by day.