Earn money without making much effort

Carlos_martcort

pipe flare is a platform to earn cryptocurrencies they give you bonuses if you link with your accounts like Facebook or twitter, also if you use the brave browser you will be earning more crypto.
It is very simple, you just have to claim the rewards and it also has a referral system

Rachael

Verified member
I do not think it is easy to make money either offline or online without dedicating quality time and effort. No doubt, you can make money online without much effort but the result would not be high as someone who put in effort and quality time. Making money online comes with a lot of sacrifice and commitment and as such, there is no short cut to earning, although it is good to learn how to work smart but not in an illegal way.

The one surest way to make money without putting effort which on its own is very risky is; investing in Ponzi schemes and HYIP sites but asides these two, making money online demands a high pedigree of sacrifice. Making money from survey sites like; Timebucks, Picoworkers, Surveytime might be more much easier in making money but with this, it is more favorable for those who are in higher-tier countries, leaving those in lower-tier countries to the crumbs and low payout survey sites. Recently, there are rampaging survey sites that are compromised with scam and this means that one has to be very careful not to waste your time for absolutely nothing. Do not be deceived, nothing good comes easy.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making money without putting in much effort is actually possible , but that does not putting of total no effort , you indeed still have to put effort but not the kind of effort that will be put another possible ways of making money online . Actually there are some websites and platforms in the internet that pays you real cash for you to practice and carry out little activities . for example website that pays you for watching short video clips and movies is a good example of low effort website or platform . Because watching movie or videos is possibly something that we do everyday and we do not get paid for it . so wouldn't it be nice to know that there is a way that you can make money online and get paid real cash for watching short video clips and movies of course that will be so wonderful and inviting .

I would not recommend filling out surveys or making money via survey websites and platforms as a low effort way of making money online because majority of survey websites are time-consuming usually within the range of 30 minute to 90 minutes and most times their payouts or earnings given to users and members are actually not worth it .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard about pipe flare earlier before now, I don't see it being much of income rewarding, I've spent time on similar sites like that, their is nothing much earning from it, that's why I couldn't progress in earning from it. Those who are willing to earn from it, should go on, every penny matters alot, I can't discourage anyone from earning rewards from the site. Just that, I don't want to waste my time and at last, earning minimal rewards, their is more to online earning, and their are other opportunities more reward than spending time without earning much reward from it. Point of correction, earning money online, have never been easy, even the least penny rewarding site is hard to claim reward from. In order to earn you need to spend couple of times being around the site, and understanding the mode of it's operations and read it's FAQ, to understand the site rules, and abide by it's terms and conditions. Lots of persons have fallen prey of an earning site due to lack of reading through the FAQ, and understanding what the site wants and what the site doesn't want, which is the dont's and do's of the site.

Sikapa

Verified member
Thank you for your post but I think it will be better for you to explain further. Your post seems to be incomplete and it will be better to go further so that your readers will get to understand what you mean. I don't know how this work but it will be a good way to make money if I guest. Many people will like to join this site.

E

eldavis

So what is this site really about, is it a faucet site, or does one earn whenever you browse with brave browser? Most importantly what is the minimum withdrawal and how long does it take to reach it. I believe these are some of the things people are after right now and would want to see it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have ventured into the platform before but at the end of the day I was not able to make anything tangible from it. I will not advice anyone to venture into all these paid to click or faucets platform because at the end of the day you will not be able to make anything tangible.

There was also another faucet platform i ventured into some time ago called freebitco but after spending so much amount of time I was not able to make anything from it. That was when I decided that I will never go into such a platform again.

If you really want to make cryptocurrencies then it is better for you to work on different paid to post platforms because you will easily make more money on them than faucet platforms. You can also venture into micro jobs platforms because almost all of them pay in cryptocurrency when you complete the tasks.

If you have money to invest in cryptocurrency that is probably the best option especially when you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. Even if he spend one year on different faucet platforms you will not be able to make anything tangible. I have been there so I will tell you that it is a mere waste of time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are not giving us a complete information about how the platform work and so many people may not likely have interest engage in the platform based on how you are explaining it .

Anyone that may have to engage in the platform may want to know more about the platform . So I will suggest that you give us full details of how the platform work and you will see genuine people that will have the interest to make money with the platform you are talking about . Giving us an incomplete information might indicate that there are so many things you may be hiding from us .

Most of these platform that are claiming to be giving people enough opportunities to make money without having to struggle are not always reliable , but well based on how you are explaining , it may actually be possible for people to make money , but the most important thing is that they shouldn't ask people to pay because that is what so many people are always afraid of .

You should also at the same time update us about how they are generating this money to pay its members .

You can't make money without doing any task weather online or offline. Making money generally needs a lot of effort and consistency. Sites like that which you posted may later not pay you. Some are just looking for visitors or new users who would sign up and use the platform thinking they would pay at the end.
I personally won't sign up for this because it looks like a pretty good deal from the outside, but in the inside, it may be different. Just like a beautiful house that has a good exterior design but when you go inside, it looks bad and scattered. The same thing goes for websites that promise to give you a lit of benefits it even bonuses by signing up with them. I would have been somewhat convinced if at least you made a little review about this and tell us more with fact proven information. If possible, a photo might also be helpful. We are all running away from scam site and a site like this would make owners believe it's a scam. Go to the review an app section of this forum and do the needed if at all you want refferals and people to believe.