Earn Money Earn Money Writing a Blog

TheSociety

Any and all writers should have their own blog, even if they don't intend to generate money from their work through their blog. A blog is a great way to show off your writing skills.
The process of creating a blog is quite simple.
If you trust me, creating a blog from scratch will take you less than 15 minutes.
For those who wish to establish their own blog, this article will assist you in doing so quickly.
One-time money from an article published for someone else, but a long-term income from one written for your OWN BLOG
Because of this, blogging may be a lucrative endeavor.
It is possible to generate money from your blog in a variety of ways. AdSense advertisements on your site are one of the easiest methods to earn money.
Affiliate marketing is another approach that is widely used in the industry. Each time a sale is made through your blog, you might earn money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A self-hosted blog will give you a chance to practice your craft as a writer on regular basis. If you are a writer and you don't have a blog yeah your craft can be seen online, it's either you don't know what you are doing or you are a newbie in the corner.

Cheechi

So i cant post link in my first post ..because some rules and regulations so plzz w8?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Having ones blog to earn money is now a way of making money these days. However, one needs to go into this kind of business out of passion rather than for money. This is because money doesn't come first when it comes to this kind of business. It comes along the line.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As a good writer it should definitely be in your plans for you to have a blog where you are going to keep all your good works. For a start you can always send snippets of your articles to people that are in your social media so as to attract traffic.