EARN OVER $ 11,000 WITH BITCOIN BY APPLYING THIS STRATEGY

EARN OVER $ 11,000 WITH BITCOIN BY APPLYING THIS STRATEGY CLICK HERE

Screenshot_41.jpg

In this e-mail, I introduce You the 1st field, where I invested my money separated for cryptocurrencies.

I show You how did I create an index tracking crypto portfolio. Do not worry if You are completely beginner in this topic, You will understand everything, because I will explain You everything.

Just like in any other businesses, it is very important in case of cryptocurrencies to minimize the risks.

Therefore, I invested my money to the 3 main fields of the world of cryptocurrencies, significantly lowering the risks. The total amount spent on the crypto business is the 30% of my savings. I never invest my complete cash or use bank loans, this is my principle!

I invested the 60% of my money separated for cryptocurrencies into Index Tracking Crypto Portfolio.

Many plan to buy Bitcoins from their complete savings, and keep them for years, then sell when achieving the desired exchange rate gain.
This is a very bad idea, due to the following reasons:
  • It is very risky to keep your money only in Bitcoin. What happens, if the exchange rate falls down for a very long period of time etc.
  • Sometimes an altcoin (the summary name of cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin) grow much quicker than Bitcoin.
THE MAIN BENEFITS OF INDEX TRACKING CRYPTO PORTFOLIO:
  • You are not depending on only 1 coin.
  • The risk is diversified between more coins.
  • You can cover the majority of the complete market capitalization with your portfolio. The marker capitalization means the value of a coin specified by all investors.
  • In certain cases, You can gain much more profit than buying only Bitcoins.