Earn passive income in Crypto

mr.cybernaut

Hi, if you are interested in earning with cryptocurrencies I recommend you to buy cryptocurrencies on Bitvavo which offers the free staking service. The staking service gives you the opportunity to actively participate in the transaction validation process (similar to mining) on a proof-of-stake blockchain. On these blockchains, anyone with a balance required by a certain digital asset can validate transactions and earn staking rewards. If you don't want to experience market price fluctuations, I recommend that you take a DAI or USDT stablecoin that has a stable price and stake it and earn interest. www.bitvavo.com

ezcashbiz614

Hi, if you are interested in earning with cryptocurrencies I recommend you to buy cryptocurrencies on Bitvavo which offers the free staking service. The staking service gives you the opportunity to actively participate in the transaction validation process (similar to mining) on a proof-of-stake blockchain. On these blockchains, anyone with a balance required by a certain digital asset can validate transactions and earn staking rewards. If you don't want to experience market price fluctuations, I recommend that you take a DAI or USDT stablecoin that has a stable price and stake it and earn interest. www.bitvavo.com

I use DAI coin as my holding spot for profits, works well as a stable place to stick balances temporarily (y)

mr.cybernaut

Hi, on Bitvavo this month they added new cryptocurrencies to their exchanges. Bitvavo continues to be one of the best exchanges with very low fees