Earn Money Earn real money by uploading on VideoFlood

realvideoflood

Hi all,

I would like to inform you all of an opportunity to earn money online. This opportunity is offered by VideoFlood (videoflood.com), which is a social video platform where you can watch, upload, and discuss videos.

Recently, the monetization program was launched and is providing creators the opportunity to earn real money from their uploaded videos.

To join and begin earning money, you must:
  • Create an account
  • Verify your email address
  • Upload at least 5 videos

After each of these items have been satisfied, you may request for your channel to be monetized. The request will be approved/denied within 2-3 business days. After approval, your videos will begin earning money (including the initial 5) generated by the ad content displayed alongside your content. You will be able to track your exact amount earned (updated every 48-72 hours) in your payment portal.

When will I get paid?

At the present time, we mail checks to you on the last day of each month.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The payment option which this site uses to disburse payments to members is simply not acceptable cos of it's odd means which will take days or even months to get to the recipient's disposal. Using established payment gateway like PayPal, Cryptocurrency is the best option at the moment to pay workers.

Juen15

It looks interesting and I'll give it a try. Before that, was there no requirement to have the number of followers or subscribers like youtube? I hope it doesn't exist. But I thought back to joining there after reading your comments below. It is a pity that there is no worldwide supported payment option like paypal and others.

realvideoflood

It looks interesting and I'll give it a try. Before that, was there no requirement to have the number of followers or subscribers like youtube? I hope it doesn't exist. But I thought back to joining there after reading your comments below. It is a pity that there is no worldwide supported payment option like paypal and others.
There is no requirement for any number of followers/subscribers. That requirement is arbitrary, and content creators deserve to earn there worth regardless of how big they are. We are currently working on adding PayPal as a payment option, this will be better for both parties!

realvideoflood

The payment option which this site uses to disburse payments to members is simply not acceptable cos of it's odd means which will take days or even months to get to the recipient's disposal. Using established payment gateway like PayPal, Cryptocurrency is the best option at the moment to pay workers.
Thank you for your suggestion. We are working on adding PayPal as a payment option.

Juen15

There is no requirement for any number of followers/subscribers. That requirement is arbitrary, and content creators deserve to earn there worth regardless of how big they are. We are currently working on adding PayPal as a payment option, this will be better for both parties!
I will try and register there. But I will wait until payment options are available there to withdraw my money. I hope it will be added soon as well the referral program. To attract more members who join and increase the number of visitors to the site. Please consider sir.

realvideoflood

I will try and register there. But I will wait until payment options are available there to withdraw my money. I hope it will be added soon as well the referral program. To attract more members who join and increase the number of visitors to the site. Please consider sir.
Thank you for input. I can assure you PayPal payment options will be available soon.

realvideoflood

I've never seen a legit paid to upload sites on the internet and the one I came across many years ago I actually use a lot of my data to earn something that was not even up to the amount of data are used in uploading videos, I don't know if anyone here have try out this one, please tell us how it work.
This is not a paid-to-upload site. The money earned is generated by ad content that is displayed on the page alongside your videos.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I've never seen a legit paid to upload sites on the internet and the one I came across many years ago I actually use a lot of my data to earn something that was not even up to the amount of data are used in uploading videos, I don't know if anyone here have try out this one, please tell us how it work.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The platform sounds interesting and of course it is like YouTube in the early days. I would like to know the number of people that are in the platform in the sense that if your video get a lot of views, you will be paid. I also hope the platform is legit because I do not want to waste my time and end up not making a dime.

M

Meli504

Hi all,

I would like to inform you all of an opportunity to earn money online. This opportunity is offered by VideoFlood (videoflood.com), which is a social video platform where you can watch, upload, and discuss videos.

Recently, the monetization program was launched and is providing creators the opportunity to earn real money from their uploaded videos.

To join and begin earning money, you must:
  • Create an account
  • Verify your email address
  • Upload at least 5 videos

After each of these items have been satisfied, you may request for your channel to be monetized. The request will be approved/denied within 2-3 business days. After approval, your videos will begin earning money (including the initial 5) generated by the ad content displayed alongside your content. You will be able to track your exact amount earned (updated every 48-72 hours) in your payment portal.

When will I get paid?

At the present time, we mail checks to you on the last day of each month.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
I like what I can see on this page, I find it interesting to use it and test it, it sounds very good option to earn extra money

se escucha interesante y no perdemos nada al utilizarlo son paginas que nos pueden ayudar a ganar un poco dinero despues de esta pandemia a pocas personas le estas yendo bien digamos.

Mertayasa

I've join this site but when I try to upload my video it's always showing error. I try to clear cache of my browser, restating my laptop and even scan my laptop as well. But still I can't upload any video.
Hopefully someone can help me to solve this. And if you don't mind how much we can earn from this site, is just work look like you tube?
Means than depend or our viewers.

uforwealth

Verified member
Adding other payment options like bitcoin would have been better because not all countries of the world are allowed by PayPal to receive fund. For example, Nigeria is one of the countries disallowed by PayPal to accept payment. So, if I want to monetize my videos on the site to get paid, bitcoin will be my preferred payment option,therefore, I suggest you add bitcoin as another payment option.