Anthony

Currently Webull is having a promotional giveaway where they are giving you 10 FREE stocks for every two people you successfully refer...

In order to successfully refer, you have to sign up for your webull account and then deposit $100.

The event only lasts between 4-1-21 - 4-15-21

If you are interested, here is the link. Stock Trading for a Living: Getting Started... .. .

P.S. If you have NO interest in investing in stocks, you can always get the FREE STOCKS and cash out.

These three tips are great for general investing, but many people are looking to invest in the fast paced world of the stock market. The above tips are a good beginning, but the following tips will further help those interested in investing in stocks.

1. Look at the value of the stock instead of the price. Low cost stocks may be low for a reason. Look at the whole picture. See why the price is low and if there is a possibility it may rise.

2. Check the companies return on net worth. This is the profit after taxes divided by the net worth. It is important to see a trend of growing return on net worth.

3. Spread out your risk. You should not put all your money in high risk stocks. Try some lower risks and some higher risks. This is the best way to protect your money.

Anthony

It sounds pretty dubious, but I'll probably try...
well .. Maybe I'll write a review after I do this
Only way to become wealthy, is to start investing. A lot of stocks are at a discounted price right depending on what sector you are looking at, definitely a great time to buy into certain companies before they rise back up.

BrandonHarris

Okay, I tried this.....
So, after all, I will write a review about this.
I started investing quite recently, I started reading useful articles, for example, the last thing I read was what is swap on mt4 and thus I learned to understand a little bit what trading on exchanges is like.
This guy said it was a great time to buy company stocks, but it was actually about two weeks ago, lol. Now it is starting to increase, and the cryptocurrency is falling sharply in price. I thought about buying a crypt, as I think it is super promising and after the recession it will start to grow even more than it was...

Anthony

What method do you think people should use to get referrals?
The best method on my opinion, unless you are an influencer on a platform, you best bet is to just reach out to people on social media and talk stocks with them. I reach out to people on facebook at least 3 to 5 days a week and just talk to them about stocks and I usually get about 7 - 10 referrals every week that I do this. As long as you are giving value/teaching people something, more times than not, they'll accept your product/referral and you both win.

Forzalex

The best method on my opinion, unless you are an influencer on a platform, you best bet is to just reach out to people on social media and talk stocks with them. I reach out to people on facebook at least 3 to 5 days a week and just talk to them about stocks and I usually get about 7 - 10 referrals every week that I do this. As long as you are giving value/teaching people something, more times than not, they'll accept your product/referral and you both win.
Nice one thanks. Sounds like a sensible approach.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is a fantastic opportunity and a welcoming one aswel, it looks like it worth the time and effort to get the referrals to make it work although getting referrals this days is not easy looking at peoplesexperiences with most of those scam website and platforms. But one can give this a shot.