Review Earn up to 53 Litecoin each claim, ltc-earn.com reviews ( Scam or Legit )

Mertayasa

I'm not really sure this site is an old or new site, because there is no enough information about that one. This site claim if the users can claim from 0.00053 Lite coin and up to 53 lite coin every 15 minutes. I get the information about this site from one of the channel in you tube, he claim this site a legit but he not showing the payment proof. That's way I make some another research in other platform, but I couldn't find the proper answer about this site. Any way I decide to join this site, the way we can earn free lite coin is very easy. Which is we just need to claim the faucet every 15 minutes and viewing ads.

20210726_213130.jpg

In my opinions is very hard to claim this site is a legit site, because they paying too high. You can imagine we can earn up to 53 lite coin or it's equal to 7000 dollars just by claim faucet. This is too good to be true, but it's jut my opinions. If you have any experience or information about this site, kindly share it here.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I will advise you never to waste your time in some of those platforms. all these platforms that promises to pay you in cryptocurrency is for doing little tasks is definitely a lie especially clicking or watching videos. I have ventured into one of them before and I was only able to withdraw 5 dogecoins and they asked me to invest.

Mertayasa

Well, thank you for your advise. I think above site is a scam one. Because I've request for withdrawal and reach the minimum payout today, but the status of my withdrawal still showing in progress. But I fell like i don't really wasting time in this site, because the job is very simple we only have to claim faucets.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Sorry for wasting your crucial time with this particular site....Most of this sites are out there to waste people's time. That's why i don't work on faucets sites any how. If I want to use faucets I will use the ones that have been paying for a long time not these newly created faucets. Try to open an account with faucetpay wallet, they have legit and paying faucets.

Mertayasa

Sorry for wasting your crucial time with this particular site....Most of this sites are out there to waste people's time. That's why i don't work on faucets sites any how. If I want to use faucets I will use the ones that have been paying for a long time not these newly created faucets. Try to open an account with faucetpay wallet, they have legit and paying faucets.
Well, most of the faucet site pay very low amount of money. The reason I post this site because the site claim we can earn up to 53 litecoin every 15 minutes, this is very interesting for me. For the easy job which only claim every 15 minutes and we get chance to get 53 litecoin, this is too good to be true.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, most of the faucet site pay very low amount of money. The reason I post this site because the site claim we can earn up to 53 litecoin every 15 minutes, this is very interesting for me. For the easy job which only claim every 15 minutes and we get chance to get 53 litecoin, this is too good to be true.
Apparently, I don't believe them to be paying that amount of Litecoin every 15 minutes. Then what will be their gain or profits, if they are paying that much every 15 minutes. I think we should not be paying much attention to what all sites says or have on their site, it's just to lure people to their site.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I will advise you never to waste your time in some of those platforms. all these platforms that promises to pay you in cryptocurrency is for doing little tasks is definitely a lie especially clicking or watching videos. I have ventured into one of them before and I was only able to withdraw 5 dogecoins and they asked me to invest.

I agree with you. I really do not know why people waste their precious time with such kind of faucet sites. Faucets are the worst kind of "earning" methods because they pay you almost nothing for your efforts. There are really much better ways to earn. I would never recommend anyone to use such faucets because in rare cases they can even damage your computer.