Earning a living by showing your personal life

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you have seen the tv show about the Kardashians it was a hit on national tv. Here there was a counterpart about the life of the Gutierrez family which almost all of them are in the entertainment industry.

I know there are blogs about the personal life but what I see are just for show. In other words those blogs about the personal life becomes interesting because of the script. What I’m hinting at is the ordinary life like what I see in videos being posted in Facebook. The ordinary life that you take your breakfast and show the kind of food and other activities. Even at bedtime the video can paint a thousand words. They say it would not be interesting. Oh, really? Try it for size.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone has its own ways of making money online or offline. Bloggers talk on variety of topics that centres within their niche selection or talking vividly on diverse niche. Same happens to YouTubers who create video contents on their personal lives, and show case us video contents on their regular activities vice versa to earn money.

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you check the profiles of most of the influencers on social media, you will find all of them are showing their personal life and making money out of them. Personal bloggers and vloggers are making a lot of money talking about their personal life or showing their personal life. However, for ordinary people like us it is not possible.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you check the profiles of most of the influencers on social media, you will find all of them are showing their personal life and making money out of them. Personal bloggers and vloggers are making a lot of money talking about their personal life or showing their personal life. However, for ordinary people like us it is not possible.
Lol, its never easy for ordinary people like us to show off ourselves or personal lifestyle to make money through blogging or whatever we promote. But those who are determined to succeed as an ordinary person through blogging, can show off his or her personal lifestyle in a moderate way. Maybe talking about treacherous experiences can caught the attention of listeners to feel emotional and love the blogger for the ill fated experiences he or she faced or still facing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
While it is nice to showcase personal life in pursuit of money, I don't think it is really good and moral way. There is no way we want to showcase our personal lives without either lying to paint our selves what we are not or exposing our bad sides which are meant to be private. The Kardashian are now exposed, everybody has known about the divorce between Kanye and Kardashian. All these for money?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
While it is nice to showcase personal life in pursuit of money, I don't think it is really good and moral way. There is no way we want to showcase our personal lives without either lying to paint our selves what we are not or exposing our bad sides which are meant to be private. The Kardashian are now exposed, everybody has known about the divorce between Kanye and Kardashian. All these for money?
Of course, it would depend on your personality and also with the kind of lifestyle that you have. I don't think the blogging would include malicious scenes or scandalous scenes in your videos. It should be clean fun but not scripted. If you will notice in our life there are funny incidents that we can show.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am a social media influencer. I sometimes show my personal life, for example what I eat, how I work out, how my bedroom looks like, how my working desk look like. I never try to be artificial and show the real me. I get good engagements on my personal pictures and videos