Earning from sponsors and personal ads

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A blog can earn in many ways. But the most popular means of earnings is having ads on the blog so there would be revenue from the ad sponsors. There is one blogger who earns more than the ads. She gets sponsors to her blog which is about health and medication. You can guess that most of her sponsors are drug manufacturers and pharmacy. She earns good money since her blogs are all about medication with the sponsor’s product as the main point of discussion.

That kind of sponsors gave me an idea of the niche that I can have in my planned blog. It can be the local movies and tv shows. I will be featuring not only the upcoming movies but also the old movies. Maybe I can approach the movie producers for sponsorship to my blog.

Mika

VIP Contributor
One of the best ways to earn from a blog is through sponsorship. However, this will happen only when you have a lot of traffic. No one will advertise on a low-traffic site. You can receive ads only when you have high traffic. But then if you have high traffic, you may earn more from adsense compared to personal ads and sponsorship.