Surveys Earning in survey jobs depend on your profile

D

Dazen

Yeah it's correct, all survey sites gives their points depending on location and your profile, intial stage I also feel irritated by spending times and get only .01 or sometimes nill..but when I saw few of my friends great earning only through survey I really shock ..and from him I closely learn how to do the survey actually, now it's really feel great and I am quite sure anyone can earn minimum 100$ through any survey..

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of the survey I have been doing in the past were not truthful with me because it was very difficult for me as I was not able to earn a single dollar from any, in some survey platform some of them at the end of the day they will disqualifying me and some do not even pay

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I guess the poster is not from any third tier country. In their tier country, your earning on survey is not even guaranteed because survey is not that common among the third tier countries. And about the earning, I think it should depend on the platform you are doing survey for. They may not be paying the same rate for the same survey.

D

Dazen

Most of the survey I have been doing in the past were not truthful with me because it was very difficult for me as I was not able to earn a single dollar from any, in some survey platform some of them at the end of the day they will disqualifying me and some do not even pay
Okay to earn like a rocket join my telegram @incomewfh

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have done many surveys but I haven't qualified not even one. At some times it will show there are no surveys.
Surveys are not everyone, you are not qualified because you are in a country where surveys don't favour people. You have to be in the western world before you can be able to earn effectively. If you are from Africa, I don't think you will earn anything with surveys. It will be a waste of time. And using VPN to access them will eventually get you disqualified.

Leon7997

So yes, the opportunity to make money on surveys for any country is, you just need to use a VPN and you will receive high profits from surveys

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The profile setup plays an important role on the amount of survey you are going to get from those websites. Some websites may be looking for participants who are dogs owners. Another one maybe looking for people with four or five children's. Another one we looking for people with patio at the backyard.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely, your profile plays a very big role to the amount of surveys you get from surveys platforms. It is very important for people to know that their demographics can play a very big role today amount of invites they get from survey platforms especially if you're from a top tier country.