Earning money doesn’t happen overnight

H

hamtaro1

When you hear or see “Make money online”, “easy money online,” etc. they’re not free, nothing is free to start making money. It starts with investing, you have to take out that money from your pocket before start earning.

I don’t know very well of this forum nor I don’t think it’s very popular. I don’t see people online and not a lot of members either. Though, I like the contents and intention of bringing people in bitcoin community together.

And yes, I want to add source of income to those that are innovative, motivated, and fuel to become a shark (only interest is money).

I want to share my experience of investing my money and this Website. I’ve joined on November 13, 2020, that’s a little over 2 months. People that knows me, I don’t easily bite on any offer that comes from networking, ironically I’m a marketing director in healthcare industry which is networking with people. Make the story short I Signed up for free and invested $1,000 and 30% goes to share in bitcoin, I’ve already made my money back and double up my profit. On top of that you can join an event to predict Bitcoin price which I would say the prize give away for 1st place is $40k and another on top of that I’m getting paid daily.

Now your wondering what’s the catch? The only catch is the more you recruit in your group the more bonus you get daily, though your already receiving daily. Of course you would want to make more and target six figures in less than a year. Sure it’s possible, how bad do you wanna reach that goal. I know quite few are putting a lot in it and ROI is huge.

btw this is the longest I’ve typed on the phone just to tell my story, in the Forum, lol.

I hope everyone best of luck finding the best money making machine out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyrrex

There's no easy way to make money legally anywhere, both online and offline. Initially, when I got started in the block chain social media platforms, it took me days of tireless writing to earn my first $20 as a newbie. But ever since then, I have discovered other ways to make money online legitimately.

Thosynho

When you hear or see “Make money online”, “easy money online,” etc. they’re not free, nothing is free to start making money. It starts with investing, you have to take out that money from your pocket before start earning.

I don’t know very well of this forum nor I don’t think it’s very popular. I don’t see people online and not a lot of members either. Though, I like the contents and intention of bringing people in bitcoin community together.

And yes, I want to add source of income to those that are innovative, motivated, and fuel to become a shark (only interest is money).

I want to share my experience of investing my money and this Website. I’ve joined on November 13, 2020, that’s a little over 2 months. People that knows me, I don’t easily bite on any offer that comes from networking, ironically I’m a marketing director in healthcare industry which is networking with people. Make the story short I Signed up for free and invested $1,000 and 30% goes to share in bitcoin, I’ve already made my money back and double up my profit. On top of that you can join an event to predict Bitcoin price which I would say the prize give away for 1st place is $40k and another on top of that I’m getting paid daily.

Now your wondering what’s the catch? The only catch is the more you recruit in your group the more bonus you get daily, though your already receiving daily. Of course you would want to make more and target six figures in less than a year. Sure it’s possible, how bad do you wanna reach that goal. I know quite few are putting a lot in it and ROI is huge.

btw this is the longest I’ve typed on the phone just to tell my story, in the Forum, lol.

I hope everyone best of luck finding the best money making machine out there.
Hmmm, I can see some fact here. Earning free money from online sites isn't that easy and lots of people have actually wasted time and data doing stuffs like this but later discover they could not make withdrawal after meeting the the cash out level. It can so be painful because I have experience.

H

hamtaro1

Committing in investing your money to something that can make you rich is you gotta have an extra money in your pocket, not investing your only money is a bad idea and it leads to disappointment. I’ll take MLM as an example; sure is fast money and high risk you gotta know how money game works that’s why you have team leaders on your up line to help and guide to those on his downline.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Nothing is free even in Freetown. The problem with most people is that they are too desperate to make money on the internet.

As a result of this, they gradually develop a get rich quick syndrome. Whoever has this mind set is bound to fail to make money online. The reason is that they will keep jumping from one program to another.

Instead, they should focus on one money making method and master it to the fullest. Rather, they will always chase the next big thing.

They keep search for the easiest way to make money on the internet, and they found themselves running in the circle and make no progress.

If things don't get better over time, they will conclude that making money online is not real.

Richmond98

I agree it takes time and effort to make significant amounts of money online, and it usually requires a learned skillset. Now, this can be many different things but what I would suggest is to start learning about day trading since that is very profitable and there is this guy on youtube that teaches it in a very simple and beginner-friendly manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The earlier people comes to terms with the fact that nothing good comes easy the better for everyone. Money making isnt an overnight thing. So when I see people come with bogus claims of doubling and tripling money for me I run off because I know whatever they have got to say is a total scam. We need to always run away from such. Genuine money making takes time, energy and activeness especially online to earn. So I lend my voice to yours to say making legit isn't easy and no free money anywhere

greatguy1

Making good cash requires a lot of patience. You must the diligent and also very watchful it is not rocket science but then you must know what you're doing to avoid getting your fingers burnt. Whenever you visit a new site and ensure that you read through all that is in it you could also use your search engine to check for the site if they really paying or they're just a scam site.