Earning money on surveys

G

Gregor2912

Earning money on surveys

Hello, my name is Grzegorz. I've been testing various survey websites for several months. The polls appeared on many pages 4 times a month. It's a little too little. I was looking for a website where I could earn money every day. I found! This website is called ysense. com. What makes it stand out? Unlike other websites with surveys, we get several or even a dozen or so surveys a day on this one! ? ????
How to start?
1. We must first register on the site
2. When we do this, we have to complete 3 or 4 questionnaires about us.
3. I recommend filling them in very well, because the more we tell about ourselves, the more surveys there will be about us. There are 2 categories: surveys and offers. In the 'surveys' category, surveys are displayed with their value.
4. In the 'offers' category, we can earn money by playing games! Payout usually takes 2 to 3 days.
5. There is also a forum on the website where we can find bothering questions. Support is very good, they help very quickly! If you have any questions, please write them under the post or write to me on the email: [email protected] or at trendi.com ?????

Affiliate Program:​

1. For each referral that becomes active, you will earn a sign-up commission of $0.10 or $0.30 from top tier countries

2. Once your referrals earn their first $5.00 (excluding commissions and bonuses) you will also earn an extra $2.00 bonus!

3. For every approved Survey, Offer and Task your referrals complete you earn a whopping 20% commission of what they earn.
Cashout:

We have several payment methods on the website:
PayPal
Payoneer
Reward Link Italy
Skrill
amazon
amazon ES
amazonGBP
amazon IT

Link to the page: ysense.com

If you want to support me, please register from this attachment

G

Gregor2912

Earning money on surveys

Hello, my name is Grzegorz. I've been testing various survey websites for several months. The polls appeared on many pages 4 times a month. It's a little too little. I was looking for a website where I could earn money every day. I found! This website is called ysense. com. What makes it stand out? Unlike other websites with surveys, we get several or even a dozen or so surveys a day on this one! ? ????
How to start?
1. We must first register on the site
2. When we do this, we have to complete 3 or 4 questionnaires about us.
3. I recommend filling them in very well, because the more we tell about ourselves, the more surveys there will be about us. There are 2 categories: surveys and offers. In the 'surveys' category, surveys are displayed with their value.
4. In the 'offers' category, we can earn money by playing games! Payout usually takes 2 to 3 days.
5. There is also a forum on the website where we can find bothering questions. Support is very good, they help very quickly! If you have any questions, please write them under the post or write to me on the email: [email protected] or at trendi.com ?????

Affiliate Program:​

1. For each referral that becomes active, you will earn a sign-up commission of $0.10 or $0.30 from top tier countries

2. Once your referrals earn their first $5.00 (excluding commissions and bonuses) you will also earn an extra $2.00 bonus!

3. For every approved Survey, Offer and Task your referrals complete you earn a whopping 20% commission of what they earn.
Cashout:

We have several payment methods on the website:
PayPal
Payoneer
Reward Link Italy
Skrill
amazon
amazon ES
amazonGBP
amazon IT

Link to the page: ysense.com

If you want to support me, please register from this attachment
If you want to support me, please register from the link on my profile at trendi.com

mkiGO

Earning money on surverys is really great idea anyone have good website?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I also know about the website. I have joined the website for a long time since it was formally called clicksense. Then it was paid to click website that offers ads to click for members and email to read. Then I was earning well but it was little.

But now that they have changed there name to ysense, they have also changed the ways to earn. They have added many earning ways on the website. But now that they have added survey and other offers, it has been difficult for me to earn there because most of the surveys that they offers there are not available for members in my country.

And most of the offers there consumes lots of data like downloading games that worth more than 250 mb. When compared that to the data subscription package that I buys, it will be a waste for me. So I left the website and look for other ways. And now I am satisfied with trendri forum and other websites that I make free money with.

Instead of wasting my time on ysense for there surveys, I prefer Afrisight and mobiworkx website as they are survey websites and they have surveys that are available in my country which is Nigeria and they also have surveys for Africa as a whole.