pascalkahuko

What are simple ways to earn money online in African countries?
This is an opportunity for people from African countries to get simple and easy way to earn money not only in Africa, but also worldwide.
I'm inviting everyone to contribute with practical ideas in order to lead friends in this challenge.
In the same way, young African businessman must discover here easy ways to be focused on Online Business as well as simple ways to be paid without complications.
Orientations and advices will help many people to get better information according to this topic.

Attachments

• IMG_20220402_142019.jpg
    IMG_20220402_142019.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 1

Chibson

VIP Contributor
No matter your country of residence you can probably make reasonable amount of money on the internet because what matters most of the time is the level of skill and knowledge you have about a particular venture. the simple truth is that sometimes it is a bit difficult for Africans to make money from survey platforms because people who are supported are those in developed countries.

I always advise people from Africa to forget about survey platforms because there is no way you can be able to make tangible amount of money from them. I have ventured into different survey platforms which in some, I didn't really get any survey at the end of the day. Even though I made little money from some of them but it is not really recommended because you will be wasting a lot of time.

As someone in Africa, you can venture into affiliate marketing. There are different affiliate marketing that supports people all over the world and if you can learn the necessary things you will probably be making a lot of money.

Freelancing is also another open opportunity for anyone from anywhere in the world. And to crown it all, cryptocurrency is also allowed in almost every country and if you can learn it, you will definitely make a whole lot of money.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are many ways to earn money online from African but you don't have to think that you will be rich just overnight. To make money online from African is something that is not all that easy as compare to making money online from those tier countries. Most of the websites by which you can make money online don't work in most Africa countries.

Some way to make money online from African also pay less making things difficult when you are trying to make money online from Africa. However, there are also numerous ways to make money online from African continent. Let's take fiverr for instance, fiverr give chance to all people from all races around the globe to make money online depending on the experience and skills that you have. Most pay to post also give platform for everyone from every continent to make money online. This means that you can try many ways to make money online from Africa.

You have the choice to select which way of making money from Africa that will work best for you. You can try to make money from pay to post site and you can also try to make money online from affiliate marketing and other ways to make money that will benefit you.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways to make money in African countries time has gone by and they are new ways by which you can make money online the only problem I have with African people is that they always believe that online businesses are scam although they are scam in online business but there are ways by which you can also avoid falling into that's scan I think the best way by which we can avoid scam website is by reading reviews about that website because this is what many people have failed to do they don't read reviews about websites before joining and later complained that does type of websites at scam.

There are many ways by which you can make money you can make money online by writing articles or even fiverr where you get paid for freelancing I think making money online is really cool that is if you know how to do it take all the opportunities you see online don't think of opportunities at camp cuz this are the ways by which people lose their opportunity to make money online read reviews before joining a website and don't invest all your money in an investment site which you're not sure of

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You can always make money online from anywhere you are in the world. You just need an internet enabled device to access the internet and start researching for genuine sites to make money. Even if it is to start posting on forums then you go ahead and learn about other earnings sites via the forum. You should even know that it is mostly on forums that you get to read about a real review of another earning site

Then the next place will be to register on freelancing sites like the big ones like Upwork, Fiverr, frelancer etc. You just have to keep trying to get clients for the skills you have.

If you do not have marketable skills then you should learn them either from YouTube or you register for free courses on Udemy or other sites that you can learn their courses for free. But just get busy with work.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think earning money in many African countries is really hard because many of these African countries are banned from online money making opportunities and others for example survey websites restricts many African countries from being able to make money from them this has really affected many people in many ways just like me I remembered when I tried to work on my first survey website and I got error message that my country was restricted this was very painful.

the only ways by which you can make money from African country is eBay affiliate marketing or blogging you can also make extra money by working on paid to post website or forum.