earning money online..? is that really easy...?!!

AkashiAsura

hi guys , you too desperately looking for a free money earning strategy huh...!!
we see many offers here and there , but do they all pay well as expected , or do they even pay you...?
in search of the best way to earn , i have seen many scams .
you also would have experienced it many times , of course you use internet..!!
i wanna make this topic as simple as possible.
only some people are successful at this , and others are just trying out many ways just like me and you .
i will come here whenever i find anything useful , and give further updates afterwards on its legitimacy .
if you have anything please respond here.
we could make a great community...!!

AkashiAsura

i have currently one project in progress.

its called gram free
there is a rumor that its owned by telegram.

no investments required , just sign up with a facebook or google account.
link : https://gramfree.world/?r=1183475

we earn grams(credits) here for simple tasks.
current price of 1 gram = 2$
minimum withdrawal is 500 grams in paypal , payeer , payoneer , visa , mastercard , american express , bitcoin .
method of earning : smart contracts , its like a daily login reward to get 0.2 grams.
free , its a hourly lucky roll.
videos , will only get 5 (1 minute ) you tube videos daily , 0.1 gram for each.
lottery , i am not a lucky guy so i don't use it.
referrals ,( the best one ) we get 3 grams per referral.
user level ,earn points for the above tasks to raise user level, we get 1 gram for every new level reached.

from my personal experience i could earn approximately 1 gram per day , without including referral income.
i haven't withdrawn yet . i will inform if it really pays or not.

if you wanna try this out help me test this project faster by using my link, so that i could try withdrawing and see if it works...!!
my link : https://gramfree.world/?r=1183475

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money online from my experience isn't as easy as people.make it to be, this is why I would tell newbies to avoid being deceived that money can easily be made online unless you are on a scan site that you never be paid. but the truth remains that you can make money online and get paid by legit sites. if you want to make good money online you would need to acquire some skills. it you can do some coding, programming, video editing, copywriter and other serious tasks online then you would make good money and can even work full time online.

Again, if you can write well then you can try blogging. Create your blog and blog to start driving traffic and money would be made. Same with vlogging if you can do videos that will trend and bring traffic you can make money from Google adsense and other ad network.

I will like to join this task but your write up is not clear to me. This doesn't look real as well. Maybe I will have to wait for you to get your payment first before I join. But the payout minimum is high. All the same I will still have to wait for your payment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Seriously making money online is not that easy, many people find it difficult to make money online due to their busy schedule, you have to sacrifice your time in order to make money online, though is not easy to make money online but it is possible to make a lot of money online, you can make up to $5 in a day in this particular forum by posting depending on how you work hard or sacrifice your time on the site.

Samuel72

Verified member
I keep saying this that no business or job is easy despite the fact that I earn from the comfort of my home it is not easy. But still there are benefits from working online especially from the comfort of your home there's less expenditure like spending on transportation/gasoline to get to work place and also the issue of unnecessary pressure is not experienced online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not always easy to make money online as people think. And to be candid, I like the poster honesty. It makes it clearer from the beginning that he's only trying the website out first. So I will sign up using your link to see how it works so that you will come back telling us your views for us to know the next line of action.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Is not that easy to make money online. It's requires a lot of work that initial stage in some online platform. If you work continual in particular platform for a longer time you might eventually get use to it and it will be easy for you and stressful.

Kendy

Verified member
The fact is, making money online might be easier for one person and looking at another person, it might be difficult as well. There is no yardstick to measure. Forex trading is regarded as being very risky yet many people still find it easy to make money on it. The same thing applies to posting on forums, where some people regard it as the easiest way to make money while some do not. Making money online demands a high level of discipline and this is because, since you have the leverage to work according to your own schedule, it might make you create this illusion that you can work at anytime since you are not subjected to anyone and as such, you would be loosing out on making money due to some lackadaisical behavior towards the job.

Again, making money online demands quality time if you must make something meaningful. I am not implying that you must work every minute. Of course, it is also not how long you stay on a site that would determine how much you make in most cases which is why we need to work smart while working hard and that invariably means we need to be creative.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes and no. How you find making money online depends on your approach because if you venture into online businesses with the wrong approach, you will find it very difficult but with the right approach, you will probably be successful on it.

I always advise people that want to make money online to first of all, have the right knowledge and understanding particular business works before venturing into it because that way it will be easier for you. The amount of money you make online depends on the amount of knowledge you have because if you do not have a lot of knowledge about a particular business, there is no way you can be able to make tangible amount of money from it.

There are many people that find them making money online very easy because I have met some of those people and the way they describe making money online makes it much more interesting.

The truth is that it takes a lot of sacrifice and discipline for you to make something tangible on the internet because if they tell you their story you will realise that it may not really be easy for you. if you want to succeed online you should not have get-rich-quick mentality because of the long run that will not help you.

Oluwasegun purpose

Making money online is not that easy at all and at the same time it is easy..first of all let talk about why it is not easy..online business most of the online business are scammer most people used online business to scam and dupe people most of this online business which scam people you will see that before you can register they Will asked for money form you they Will tell you that before you start using the website you must pay money they Will say that money is registration money,so be careful most of them are scammer even up to 90%of them are scammer...
But if you are looking for legit online business in which is trustworthy and reliable you we see that before you can start using their website they Will not ask or demand for money from you ,their registration is free and they Will also have a payment prove all what you just need to look for a smartphone or a laptop after that then look for a good website....if you looking for a legit website why not try something like trendri,trendri is one of the best and legit website one can trust and making enough money from it......

allison001

Verified member
According to your post, i have seen that you're looking for a legitimate way to make money online. So many people still finding difficult to make money online because of the scam site all over. Though making money online is not that easy, being very serious, you can make money online using the following method.

1. Selling photographs
If you are a photographer, you can be making money from your skill by selling your photos online. You may ask or wonder how you can do that. You can possibly send me your photos online using shutter stocks, Dreams Time and Getty images.

2. Work as a YouTuber
Having a YouTube channel of your own can surely generate income for you while staying at home. Before making money from YouTube you have to drive mire subscribers and viewers to your YouTube channel. The more viewers and subscribers you get the more income you generate.

3. Advertise on Facebook
You have any Facebook page with thousands of followers, you can use it to make money. How? You can do this possibly by advertising another people's product or business if you don't have yours, anytime the product is purchased you'll earn your money.

So guy choose the best route.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
hi guys , you too desperately looking for a free money earning strategy huh...!!
we see many offers here and there , but do they all pay well as expected , or do they even pay you...?
in search of the best way to earn , i have seen many scams .
you also would have experienced it many times , of course you use internet..!!
i wanna make this topic as simple as possible.
only some people are successful at this , and others are just trying out many ways just like me and you .
i will come here whenever i find anything useful , and give further updates afterwards on its legitimacy .
if you have anything please respond here.
we could make a great community...!!
Hi everyone here. Your thread is very interesting indeed. Today most people are interested in working online. The main reason is that online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. Maybe it is true because when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss checking your work, making remarks and perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Furthermore, with online jobs, you can have flexible working hours, so you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

However, making money online is not always easy. Although there is a great variety of earning sites online to choose from these days, most of them are fake. Thus, you may waste time, effort and even money working on these sites and not get paid in the end. In the past, I used to work for several earning sites but, unfortunately, they proved to be fake since I never received any payment from them. So, it is wise to do a very good search for every new site we come across or ask the members of Trendri to share their advice and information about the specific site we would like to know.

Rachael

Verified member
No, making money online has not been easy as it sounds. There are actually ways you can earn money at ease, but this does not connote that some level of hard work is not involved. I'm a firm believer that hard work pays when you have some level of creativity alongside. Two months ago when my journey of making money online started, there was this feeling of doubt if the step or decision would be worth it after all but as of today, the decision has helped me to look at my fears and overcome them.

We have different ways of making money online which ranges from; Translation, Tech skills, Freelancing, Drop shipping, Affiliate marketing, Real estate agent, Forex and cryptocurrency trading and lots more. The most important thing is to identify a niche which suits your zeal and develop it with full concentration. People online earn substantially based on the skill they have at their disposal. A skilled worker would always make more than an unskilled worker even without having to spend the whole time online working. Working smart is one of the way in making substantial money online and this is by getting acquainted with a skill or two.