Earning on Mylot

raaman

Valued Contributor
Earning on Mylot.

MyLot is most likely the oldest paid to post site still in operation. This site has a different earning structure. It employs the algorithm method, which means you are compensated, not for every post you make, but for the interaction of others with your posts.

As a result, unless you are very active on the site, it can be difficult to make any good money because you need to establish yourself, so that people look for your work and make regular comments on your threads and posts.

The advantage of mylot is that it is worldwide, and you can write about anything you like. There is no word limit, but you will fare better if you post substantive comments rather than short ones like good post.

Robin52

I used the My Lot site. I met a lot of correct people. And I was paid a couple of times,
But last August I came back from vacation and I couldn't log in anymore. .
I had good data: jusername and password, and My Lot sent me the same password.
But I could not study on the site and so I was interrupted by correspondence with friends as well as earnings.
Still my recommendation.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been using the site for about 3 years now so for one it is a legit site and you should be rest assured to get your payment when once you have been able to make the $5 mark as the payment date is due. but you should know that the earning here is very slow since the main source of their income is from the advertising ads on the site. infact I don't really see here as an earning site since you don't get to be paid well.

Again, on the site you don't even know how the payment is calculated as the site for the number of years it had been online has refused to disclose the method used for calculating their payment. So you just see the amount on your account tab and that's it

But their method of making money is a laid back one which anyone can make. You just need to chat with anyone on any topic and money is made. if you have a chatting partner on the site and you can send about 2-3 hours on it daily then you should be able to cash out daily. That's it

Maverick-Elias

But their method of making money is a laid back one which anyone can make. You just need to chat with anyone on any topic and money is made. if you have a chatting partner on the site and you can send about 2-3 hours on it daily then you should be able to cash out daily. That's it

Bisolami

Verified member
Earning on Mylot.

MyLot is most likely the oldest paid to post site still in operation. This site has a different earning structure. It employs the algorithm method, which means you are compensated, not for every post you make, but for the interaction of others with your posts.

As a result, unless you are very active on the site, it can be difficult to make any good money because you need to establish yourself, so that people look for your work and make regular comments on your threads and posts.

The advantage of mylot is that it is worldwide, and you can write about anything you like. There is no word limit, but you will fare better if you post substantive comments rather than short ones like good post.
I have heard a lot about this website but I didn't register because I had no one to coach me or no one to teach me on how I will go about registering and also making money from the website. From what I heard about the website, I heard that it is also a forum where you all share different ideas of making money and you will get paid. That's the only thing I've always heard about this website. I don't know if you can guide me on how to begin to earn on the website. I will really appreciate it and I promise to be active there. Thank you and I await your response.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can remember, I still have about $0.50 at mylot. I couldn't withdraw the earnings since I'm far from hitting the minimum withdrawal threshold of $5 there. The earnings are so low there, I spent hours to earn that there, taht was the main reason why I have to leave the site and focus on others that are more rewarding than what mylot offers to its posters. Had it been i don't have anything tangible doing online, that's when I could've embraced chatting around mylot with other users, but such kind of time isn't available due to my engagement with other better earning options.