Earning online

wallet

I have seen a few socialize sites that pay its members, and I am interested in opening such a site since there aren't any left, I would be the only socialize site that pays members for socializing. The problem is that I don't know how to do this and how much money I will spend on the opening, my budget is 800 dollars and I wonder if I can create such a site with this money?

PICKFORD

Verified member
You can make money online in different ways like you can start dropshipping you must not have your product before you can start dropshipping you can use other peoples product to advertise and get paid, you can open/create your own YouTube channel where you can post different videos on a particular topic it's doesn't have to be your own videos and you still be paid.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you have up to $800 and you want to run a social app that will bring you money over time and cover up your invested money and bring you lasting profit. Then you should consider building PTP sites. But you need to learn the basics, and understand how to make money through it and how to sustain it for long. Their are experts at udemy or other forums willing to guide you.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can make money online, paid to post site is one of the best way to make money online, many people choose to make money online from transcribing, well some choose to make their money online on YouTube by watching ads, completing survey is also another way in which you can make money online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can make money online, paid to post site is one of the best way to make money online, many people choose to make money online from transcribing, well some choose to make their money online on YouTube by watching ads, completing survey is also another way in which you can make money online.
Paid to post site is the most common among them at the moment it is easy to execute. A beginner online who writes free from grammatical errors can write explicitly and earn from posting on forums. The YouTube channel creation, requires hard work to get those videos watched by people. One need's certain number of subscribers and certain number of viewing minutes to be monetized by YouTube.