Earning some Money with Online Surveys.

raaman

Valued Contributor

Earning some side money or side income from home in an easy and simple way living in any part of the world has become possible because of various types of paid surveys made available to us. Paid surveys are market studies carried out by companies such as Samsung, Coca-Cola, etc.

This market study is conducted by big companies through surveys before launching a new product or service on the market or to position an existing product or service in it. In order for the surveys to be answered correctly, the companies offer remuneration to the users who participate in them.

This is the reason why they are called as paid surveys. However, big companies do not themselves conduct these market studies directly, but outsource this task to paid survey sites. Survey portals provide companies with all the digital tools to create surveys and also users willing to participate in them.

In other words, survey panels, acting as intermediaries, bring together big companies and people who want to make some side money by answering the surveys. Therefore, if you want to earn money with online surveys, what you will have to do is to register on the different survey sites available online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Talking about making money by filling out surveys , I would say that is one of the cumbersome and unbearable way of making money online . Because if there is anything about survey website it is that they are mostly looking and they do not always come to tasks and duties for their uses and members to do or perform . since the year 2018 I stop making money via survey websites because majority of survey websites in the internet are scamming and fraudulent in nature and should be avoided or discouraged . it is not that I am trying to condemn survey websites or the act of making money through Survey websites .

But what I am trying to say is that making money by filling out surveys is totally not my thing . But yet I know of a particulars of the website that is considered to be one of the best survey websites where you can monetize your time and available resources by filling out surveys in order to get paid online . The name of the website or platform is known as prolific.com . this website is also an app where you can download on the Google play store on the Google app store .

Settled

It would have provided alternative source of income for some people who have the required time to do such but the issue in it is that the method of their payment in most of the time does support money transfer policy of most African countries.

E

eldavis

I don't really have any issues with doing surveys to earn as long as it pays well. What really annoys me is the fact that most times I would have to spend more than half an hour only to earn a few cents or worse, disqualified.surveys do not really favour most of us from Africa countries.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Talking about making money by filling out surveys , I would say that is one of the cumbersome and unbearable way of making money online . Because if there is anything about survey website it is that they are mostly looking and they do not always come to tasks and duties for their uses and members to do or perform . since the year 2018 I stop making money via survey websites because majority of survey websites in the internet are scamming and fraudulent in nature and should be avoided or discouraged . it is not that I am trying to condemn survey websites or the act of making money through Survey websites .

But what I am trying to say is that making money by filling out surveys is totally not my thing . But yet I know of a particulars of the website that is considered to be one of the best survey websites where you can monetize your time and available resources by filling out surveys in order to get paid online . The name of the website or platform is known as prolific.com . this website is also an app where you can download on the Google play store on the Google app store .

How To Spot A Scam Survey Site?

Spotting a scam survey site could be really tricky, as there are so many scams out there. I think that one of the best ways to spot a scam is to understand the pay rates. Any kind of survey site that promises big rewards by completing survey is not a legit site for sure. For example, in my early days, I used to search for paid survey sites and I ended up finding a site called "AW Surveys". It was pretty popular and I earned around $27 in just one day. The fact os the matter is that no survey site pays that much money. It was certainly a scam and a joke.

The Reality About Survey Sites

Majority of the survey sites would actually pay a few cents to those people who qualify for the survey. The fact of the matter is that most of the survey sites are designed for specific people only and it is not possible to make $100 per day just by filling out surveys. In fact, even many people living in the United States do not make that much, contrary to what many people believe. So how can people living in lower tier countries make enough money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I got every bit of information shared by the OP, surveys offers clear indication to what people view about a given product, that's why majority of the companies who are into product offering to the public, look out for the surveys, to determine what people feel about their products, and what they love and what they dislike as well. From there, they know what they offer to the public and what they need to improve before going public. That's the importance of taking questionaires to determine what people think about your products as a business enterprise.

But, some survey companies aren't doing it right for the company, they're just deceiving, they are selective, at times you can get scammed after providing your genuine answers to a given questionaire, they're just using our information to make money for themselves, that's fraudulent if you ask me. They don't review reasons for rejection, or country barriers, they said worldwide users are allowed, but when it comes to picking out, those from third tier world suffers the most from Surveys, the rejection is too unbearable for me. That's one reason why I've long quitted surveys, I see no positive in there trying to make it work for me.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

Earning some side money or side income from home in an easy and simple way living in any part of the world has become possible because of various types of paid surveys made available to us. Paid surveys are market studies carried out by companies such as Samsung, Coca-Cola, etc.

This market study is conducted by big companies through surveys before launching a new product or service on the market or to position an existing product or service in it. In order for the surveys to be answered correctly, the companies offer remuneration to the users who participate in them.

This is the reason why they are called as paid surveys. However, big companies do not themselves conduct these market studies directly, but outsource this task to paid survey sites. Survey portals provide companies with all the digital tools to create surveys and also users willing to participate in them.

In other words, survey panels, acting as intermediaries, bring together big companies and people who want to make some side money by answering the surveys. Therefore, if you want to earn money with online surveys, what you will have to do is to register on the different survey sites available online.
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about online surveys. In my opinion, it is a great idea to earn some money online by participating in surveys. It is true that a lot of people around the world make money from surveys every day. Actually surveys are becoming more and more popular these days. As far as I am concerned, I really like participating in surveys very much so ,in the past, I worked on several survey sites. However, soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time so ,as you understand, it was not worth it. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries worldwide. But in case surveys are available for your region, it is wise to find a good survey site and start working on it in order to make some money from it. Surveys are a wonderful earning method. I believe that everyone could try this earning method. Thanks a lot again for taking the time to share with us this helpful post about online surveys. It is highly appreciated!

allison001

Verified member
Making money from online survey is a good means of making money online. Why I'm saying so is that you can sit at the comfort of your home and make money online using this means with the help of your smartphone or laptop. Making money online from survey is a good means of making money no doubt but a lot of people don't really like this method of making money online. Why ? Taking surveys is always stressful and difficult, I don't know if you are find the easy way to do that, but for me, most of the survey site i know don't give a high payout.

I know a friend of mine that do make some money weekly by completing surveys, he makes it easily when using his laptop. Using laptop is the best tools when it comes to online survey. Why so? Because you will be given more course to go through and as well eligible to complete more task or surveys, unlike phones where you'll be given few surveys because the course given doesn't run using phones.

I can doubt that people make much money from survey, this only works if you see a high payoff survey site.