Easiest and simplest way of making money

Wiserr

We all humans need money that can sustain us for easy and betterment of life, which will help us in all our day to day activities, also I am pretty sure that many people has there different way of making money, either rely on there job either brown collar job or the white collar job, while other rely on online business such as forex, crypto trading, affiliate marketing and a lot of different online business, while other people I believe they do business with there physical strength which is very hard because it demands our physical strength, and I believe most people do that to earn money in other to make life easier, you see everyone has his own way of making money, also most business tends to differ in terms of the salary rate, others collect there salary daily, while others weekly, or the common one which is monthly, still with that there are other sectors that do receive there salary yearly apart from the allowance they get so what type of business are you into and how long have you been into the business
You can share your experience about the type of business you are into, and how long have you been into the type of business.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Apparently, making cash might seem really simple. However, the truth is that making money is not easy, despite the fact that it may seem simple. For example, you may make money by trading online. You buy a currency and sell it for higher price and make profits. But it is not that easy to do that because despite looking simple, you would need to analyze trading from various angles in order to make a profit. For example, if you are trading in forex, and if you buy a currency, then you must understand how and when you will make profits. You must also understand the risks involved with that. You must be able to understand the chart pattern in order to properly analyze the profits ratio.

You must also prepare a proper plan that would help you to understand and manage risks. So all of these crucial factors might play an important role. The same goes for other money making methods. If you work as a content writer, then you must understand what type of content your client wants and you must also possess great grammatical and writing skills. In short making money is certainly not easy, but it is not impossible either.

E

eldavis

Personally I feel there is no easy way to make money. Everything you do demands a level of commitment and skill to actually pull it off. Currently I am learning graphic designing and also working in a all photo editing company to learn how to photo edit so I can also add it to my skills to start up a company of my own.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Per se, there is no easiest way of making money or hardest way of making money because what works for one person may actually not work for another person. There are several ways of making money online and some people find the venture very easy to make money from because of their expertise and the level of knowledge they have gained over the years. It requires a lot of consistency for you to be able to make something tangible on the internet. There are also several ways in which people that do not have skills can actually make money on the internet but what matters is their geographical location and their seriousness to make money from that particular venture. Take for example people who are in developed countries make a lot of money from taking online surveys which can be videos surveys or normal surveys. these people probably do not have any skill but they simply make money by answering questions which will probably not be true. And there are many people that have accounts on several survey platforms and they actually make good amount of money from them. So in summary, what really matters is your level of knowledge and not how easy that particular venture is.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I also agree that forex and cryptocurrency trading are the easiest ways to make money online. Most people have been saying that forex trading is a very risky business. But that is a big lie.

Can someone that don't learn how to sew a cloth sew a cloth perfectly well without destroying the cloth? That is same same with forex trading. Most of them did not learn forex trading and sure strategies and go into trading with no knowledge. At the end of it they will lose there trades. And now convincing the new people that wants to make money with trading that forex trading is risky. I can assure anyone that if they learn it well and have at least 2 strategies, thy will make profits.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To to be sincere the idea of the easiest way to make money online is kind of confusing this is because what may be easier for someone else can be seen as a hard nut to crack by another person . That is why Internet owners have made available various ways an individual can make money online depending on his own taste , like , and preferences etc . And the most positive and good thing about most of this online available money making websites is that majority of it do not demand any form of money investment they are just free of charge and are in anyone's disposal to take advantage to make money online .

Personally personally I like posting on paid to post websites , and in fact during my early days of being an online hustler I have been working on various paid to post websites example include bisdustry , and listverse etc . Moving on , a friend of mine introduced me to this trendri website which has been one of the best paid to post website I have ever encountered in my entire life . And also the admin is friendly and generous , but in order to enjoy his act of friendliness and generosity do you must abide by the website rules and regulation listed and clearly stated in the help and about section .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have work on different money making model online. This has helped me to acquire various knowledge about making money on the internet. I am going to highlight some of the easy ways to make money online I have tried out

Get paid to post
Get paid to post is the easiest way for me to make money online because it does not require any skill to get started. You are going to sign up with different get paid to post forums.

Do the necessary things to get qualified for the incentive program on the forums. then you can start making meaningful contributions to make money.

Reselling Service
Reselling digital services one of the easy ways to make money online. you simply look for a place where a service is being sold at a cheaper price.

Then you go over to another place to sell it at a higher price and make some profit in the process. You don't need any skills to start making money with this method.

Selling Ebooks
Selling book is another way to make money on the internet. In fact you don't need to become a writer before you get started.

There are some people who are selling privately be right on ebooks and you can buy for them. You edit the ebooks to your taste and make it available for sale online on different store.

Oluwasegun purpose

There are many ways by which you can know if it website is legit firstly don't look for free things online is this is the mistake almost everyone makes online always they tend to try to look for websites where they can get money easily an this is the main reason why most of them gets scammed online there are many signs which you will notice in a website for you to know if its legit of not such signs includes, websites which always talking about huge amount of money for registring on their platform are scam, whenever you want to join a website ask your self where is the platform going to get mone to pay you.

Because many platforms like that just take registration fee which a memveram pays and use it to pay another member, they don't have any ad companies on their website.

Another thing you should notice when you're on a platform that claims to pay is that you should try to see a payment proof before you join such platform make sure you se payment proof th was received latest so you would be sure if the platform really pays or elese just go to google and read reviews about such sites.

M

Manris

I personally make money on GPT sites because it is convenient and there are many different ways to earn money including Surveys, clicking on ads, downloading applications, playing games, watching videos and more. If you are interested I can recommend GPT sites: TimeBucks, Freecash, TreasureTrooper, and Getpaidto. Perhaps they will be useful to you, all good and proven sites.