Earn Money Easy Money Watching Videos.

cryptocoin

banner.png

Easy Money $$$ with Watchhours--[LEGIT & PAYING]--$0.005 - $0.015 / Every 45 sec.
Earn from $0.005 to $0.015 /45 sec.of 1 video & No forced viewing+
Other ways like subscriptions,YouTube likes,lucky wheel,lottery.

No need to watch the video and be on the site , money is added to the balance.
Minimum:1$
Instant Payout to Payeer.
PAYOUT PROOF:
payeer-2.jpg

*Earn more on subscriptions,you only need an API key.
Register Here

Mertayasa

Thank you for sharing this, It's look like this site is legit. I check in trustpillot the rating is 4.3, which is quite good to be a legit site. Anyway I just register with your link and follow all the steps. But the coins or money we can earn I think is very low, 0.01 per video is very low. For who the one using Wifi my bee it's not a problem, but if using data it's not gonna worth it.​

allison001

Verified member
Talking about making money online by watching videos, there are some websites that pays you by watching video but most of the time these websites are usually scam and sometimes they usually pay low rates of video when you watch them there are some websites such as clipclaps, YouTube,etc, meanwhile there are also some legit websites that pays you real money by watching videos in their website.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Thank you very much for bringing this idea of making money online by watching vvideos, according to your post and payment proof i think it's a legit site because i ave come across so many site to earn online by watching videos but all are scam,well i will try this out and see how it goes.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Watching videos is not my option at all in earning online. This is because most of them use up so much data bundles yet they pay so less. The earnings you get will not be enough to compensate what you spent buying data bundles. Moreover, those sites only work well for people living in tier one countries.

AmaliaTG

Thank you for sharing this, It's look like this site is legit. I check in trustpillot the rating is 4.3, which is quite good to be a legit site. Anyway I just register with your link and follow all the steps. But the coins or money we can earn I think is very low, 0.01 per video is very low. For who the one using Wifi my bee it's not a problem, but if using data it's not gonna worth it.​
Well said. 0.01 is very low for watching videos over 1minute. And most site that offer good money for watching videos is quite demanding and hard to benefit from it as the site will usually turn to be scam site. If I bet even if you try it, you are going to earn from it. And yes someone using data like me it's not going to be beneficial at all.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I went through the site the link the poster shared is ' watch-time.com. It talked about how to monetize YouTube videos, why it is necessary to make 4,000 viewing hours and 1,000 subscribers, in order to monetize YouTube. It looks like a site also selling traffic to a YouTube channel, by sending viewers to the YouTube channel and enable the YouTuber near its requirements to reach monetization in YouTube.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Are you sure about the plaform , because i once registered on a similar video platform , because i was not paid after earning so much on the platform it was like frustration to me till i choose not to earn from watching video again on the platform , I will just give this a try and see the amount I can earn by watching videos

ntuuwa

...get paid to watch videos? You know for me I'm a bit calculative, if I'm credited $0.01 per video of 45sec, to get a $1, will need me watch 100 videos for 1 hour and 15 minutes. It will cost me data of around 1+GB of data, which even that $1 can't pay for. So I conclude by opting out for this opportunity.
But for those with Unlimited data plans or WiFi connections, this can be a good try for you.
Although thanks for your efforts brother.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I doubt the legitimacy of this platform. People need to be careful with all these new platforms coming out trying to waste their time. I have ventured into this type of platform before and after accumulating so much amount of their so-called money I could not even withdraw a single dime and since then whenever I see any side that examples that one I always stay away from it because it is a potential scam.
Well said bro....Only greedy people mostly fall in to these peoples trap. How can a site promises you such gain just for watching YouTube videos. That's why I always warn people to stay off any site that promises to give you a return on your investment that looks shady. But too bad some people want fast and quick money without thinking otherwise.

AmaliaTG

One thing I know for sure is most of this site works good in the advance countries so I can not doubt but to me, I don't think it will favor me because I've tried many websites like this and the result is like $0.0001 per video. Imagine how can I reach $5.00? So most at time I recommend that site to the people in the advance countries.
Exactly this paid to watch sites don't work in third world countries. I have actually tried an app called Zalekramy and today was when I was hitting one dollar after a period of One month. So for me this paid to watch or paid to click don't really work here. Opportunities in advanced countries are very many and only them can benefit those opportunities and very few companies offer worldwide opportunities.

Kwess

banner.png

Easy Money $$$ with Watchhours--[LEGIT & PAYING]--$0.005 - $0.015 / Every 45 sec.

PAYOUT PROOF:
payeer-2.jpg

Register Here
One thing I know for sure is most of this site works good in the advance countries so I can not doubt but to me, I don't think it will favor me because I've tried many websites like this and the result is like $0.0001 per video. Imagine how can I reach $5.00? So most at time I recommend that site to the people in the advance countries.

AmaliaTG

banner.png

PAYOUT PROOF:
payeer-2.jpg

Thank you for this information, I honestly have never seen good results from paid to watch sites but I will try it .So the payout method is Payeer? Only? What if Payeer is not available in my country?
And another thing, are the videos you are watching limited or unlimited ? And with that note, I just hope signing up is free?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It's okay to make money via watching youtube videos. Also like the fact that you shared payment proof . It's cool and so thoughtful of you. Coupled with the fact that the withdrawal threshold is very minimal. I will give it a try and see how it works for myself. Hope it is not one of those sites that demand for memberships upgrade before one could make withdrawal
I always run away from platforms that requires membership payment before you can be able to partake in anything because most of them turn out to be a scam. I have seen such platforms before and they have run away with a lot of people's money. It is therefore very important that you make a lot of research before venturing into any platform no matter how good it sounds.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You you did not named the site in the title?
Also information is not clear, how the reward is counted? What are the process of earning?
Please do not end your thread with an attempt to promote your link, if you want to promote your link, you have to provide proper details.
So please post in 24 hours, or I just have to remove the link and lock this thread.
Thanks for understanding.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's okay to make money via watching youtube videos. Also like the fact that you shared payment proof . It's cool and so thoughtful of you. Coupled with the fact that the withdrawal threshold is very minimal. I will give it a try and see how it works for myself. Hope it is not one of those sites that demand for memberships upgrade before one could make withdrawal

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I doubt the legitimacy of this platform. People need to be careful with all these new platforms coming out trying to waste their time. I have ventured into this type of platform before and after accumulating so much amount of their so-called money I could not even withdraw a single dime and since then whenever I see any side that examples that one I always stay away from it because it is a potential scam.