Trading Discussion Easy rules for forex trading

Phabbyfundz

The forex market unlike the stock market works with 8 currencies, which are the base currencies in most trades. In addition the currency exchange rate are influenced by significantly less factors than those that influence the stock exchange rates.
With a daily turnover of more than $5 trillion dollars, forex is the most liquid financial market. There is always a buyer when you want to sell and there is always a seller when you want to buy. This is highly reassuring! But it can get more better if you build more money to earn more money, which you can withdraw whenever you want.
Now when technology is developed and internet access is every where,you are free to use it on the go. Forex market o my requires some form of analysis and strategies.

Good luck

Verified member
Forex trading really require skills and strategies to trade.there are rules that needs to be followed and some guidelines which also help in making good money in forex trading.Some people use robot to trade forex while some people follow the map of the foreign exchange.It is like a game of gambling when you may make good money or lose good cash

AliForexTalks

• When Forex moves, you move. ...
  • Less emotions, more logic. ...
  • Never risk more than 3.2% per trade. ...
  • Technical and fundamental analysis go hand in hand. ...
  • Keep balance – always pair strong with weak. ...
  • Being right and early means you are wrong. ...
  • Don't Add to Losing Positions.

Tuitiun

My rule is never more than 2% on a trade

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Until now I still have not tried forex trading even if I have learned a lot from our friend who is a veteran in forex. There is no trick, she said. Just be yourself and think of the capital that you will release from your hand. That might not come back to you if you make a mistake. That line really scared me that perhaps it is a word of wisdom.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We should not fail to educate the newbies about the risks that is involved in trading on forex, I can say that it is one of the most difficult way of making money online if you do not understand how to do it. You really have to learn very well before you can think of making money if not there is a higher possibility of losing your money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is always very important to learn the necessary things before you venture into forex trading. A lot of people make the mistake of not learning the necessary things and they end up losing all their money. Having a strategy in forex trading is very important because it will help you to manage risks.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The simple rule to trading Forex that will help you a lot is simply by adhering strictly to the basics. Having sufficient knowledge and always entering every trade with a validation point is going to help you to stay long in the market and not waste your money before your next winning.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Provided some very good information. In fact, if you maintain the formula and trade in this way, the percentage of loss decreases a lot. In order to trade, I need to combine discipline and plan.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
One of the rules of forex trading ,is that you must learn how to trade if exactly you want to be sucessful and make more money from the forex market ,forex is not just a easy platform it requires more skills and trainings to be able to make gain's from the market

Mary Frederick

Practice will help you develop your skill. Fundamental analysis always ensures a quality market forecast. Eurotrader offers almost all technical tools to traders for technically analyze the market.