Easy tasks that will earn you real money on Fiverr now!

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Having experience in any of the following easy tasks i will be discussing is a great way to earn extra money on the Fiverr. These can be done by anyone, and you can choose the type of writing gig that fits your personality and skill set.

These Tasks Include:

Freelance writing jobs - Freelance writing is usually done at a regular basis and is done for an employer or client. The writer is paid based on the number of words written.

On-demand writing jobs - This type of gig involves writing something for someone in exchange for payment. It can be anything from an article to a blog post to a book report. These types of gigs are usually more time-consuming than freelance gigs because they require you to work on them around your own schedule instead of waiting for someone else's schedule.

One-time assignments - This type of gig involves writing something once only, like a book report or article. You do not need any special skills or expertise when it comes to these types of assignments because they only require one piece of writing from you at one time.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think earning money on fiverr is really hard and you get a low chance of getting a gig I have joined since last year and I haven't gotten a gig, I made a profile of a website designer but I haven't gotten a gig and I don't know what the problem is.

Other sites which I have tried to be a freelance there are up work and picoworkers and I haven't made money from any od them I don't think freelancing is my thing, I think writing is because I have made money on paid to post sites many times.

I saw some gigs where you will have to bid in other to make to get it and i wonder how I am suppose to make money with it but I suppose that I also saw that gigs on picoworkers pays little money per gig and I can't wait for that, I can make double of that money per day on trendri but if you can refer me to other freelance site I will be happy to join

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Fiverr is probably a very competitive freelance website because there are a lot of people around the world who are very much interested in making money as freelancers. If you are able to establish yourself on Fiverr, then you'll probably make some good amount of money on the long-run.

Freelance writing is probably one of the best ways of making money on fiverr because there are a lot of people who are looking for writers. Writing on freelancing platforms can give you some good amount of money ranging from $5 to almost $200. There are also people who are looking for those who write books for them and if you are good in that area you can probably make some good amount of money for yourself.

The good thing about working on financing platforms is that if you can be able to get a client who will pay you a reasonable amount of money and you deliver their jobs well then he or she can always come back to you.

This is why you need to put in a lot of effort and be professional in what you do because you can retain your clients and always make money from them.

You can also make money as a graphics designer on freelance and platforms. Graphic designing is one of the most lucrative skills people can have presently.

Sikapa

Verified member
Earning money as a freelancer on Fiverr is something not easy at all. Most people are making real money on fiverr but I can say the have special skill to work as a freelancer. We have to admit that not everyone can be a freelancer and therefore you have to examine yourself to see if you can fit in.

Getting a buyer to buy from you is not easy because most of the buyers even check the reviews of a seller before they buy from them. Nowadays, because of scanners and other things people are not much trusted and therefore buyer are afraid to buy from people with no reviews. I know how divert works and I know there are more scanners on divert that when you buy from them they will fraud you. So it is not easy nowadays for new sellers to get gigs and hence they find it difficult to get buyers.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are many different types of writing gigs on Fiverr. Some are more popular than others, but all of them have something to offer.

The list below is not an exhaustive list, but it should give you an idea of the various types of writing gigs that exist on Fiverr.

Copywriting

Copywriting is a skill that can be used for practically any type of business or product. It involves writing content for websites or blogs and then editing it to make sure that it flows well and is easy to read.

Writing articles for your blog or website is one way to get started with copywriting. You can also create sales letters, press releases and other pieces of content that businesses want to use in their marketing campaigns.

Graphic Designing (not actually a writing gig)

Another type of Fiverr writing gig is the ghostwriting job which allows customers to hire someone else to write their content instead of creating it themselves. This type of gig is ideal if you have experience creating content but aren’t good at it yet (or aren't confident enough) and need some help getting started with something new.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Have you ever used Fiverr to make money? Do you realize the competition you face in writing niche? if you want to make money as writer, you need to forget about the freelance platforms like Fiverr and Upwork, it is quite impossible to make money as a writer. The competition is so stiff that you won't be able to sell your first gig even in 6 months. If you want to make money on Fiverr, there are other high paying niches, for example NFT creation, video editing, animation, etc. Well, you can of course make money as a freelance writer but you need to be exceptionally talented writer and if you are new seller, you already should have a strong portfolio. If you want to offer writing services, you need to offer business writing, technical writing, copywriting, etc. These niches are in high demand. Blog writing, article writing are heavily saturated niches.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for your informative thread about some easy tasks that will earn us real money on Fiverr. The truth is that I have heard about Fiverr many times before but I have not tried it yet. It is a legit platform as far as I know. I think that I will give it a try.

Last edited: