Easy ways to make money online

EKUSANI

Year ago we were all depending on our work,our salaries earning job.but in the year 2019,the world has experience so many difficulties in life and that makes a lot of us to learn and never to depend on our salaries earning job anymore.although they were still an exiting of online money but multiple of people around the world did not believing in it.some say is actually a waste of time.some believing that it works for lazy youth.but now a lot of people have learn and the even pay huge amount to pass through some training on how to make money online.that experience we all gather in 2019/2020,makes us to learn a lot and till now a lot of people are still looking for a way to make money online . even some so call rich men . people that are already doing well in life are now into making money online.i can tell you that no matter how hard things was during covid ,it has not disturbing celebrates because the where still making their money.what about some people that known about online money.they where all trying to help the poor masses.so I huge us all to start making money online.

There is no easy way to make tangible amount of money on the internet per se but when you have mastered a particular online venture you will definitely find it very easy.

I have come across a lot of people who say that cryptocurrency is the easiest way to make money on the internet and there are also many people that find it very difficult to make any profit on cryptocurrency. The difference between people that find it easy and the people that find it difficult is knowledge.

If you are ignorant about a particular thing there is no way you can be able to make something tangible out of it. The first step towards making a lot of money on the internet is knowledge.

You need to dedicate your time which may run into months to learn something you are very much interested on very well before you start it or invest your money on it. If you are interested in affiliate marketing for example, you have to use platforms like YouTube or Udemy if you have money to purchase a course and learn it all the before you can start practicing what you have learnt and of course on the long run, you will find it very easy.

The most common mistake that most people seeking to make money online always make is that, they do believe that there is easy way to make money. The fact is that the same way we make money offline is the same way we make money online. The zeal must be there.

I do tell people not to focus on the easiness of any website. But to learn all the rules and regulations that the website demands and make sure they work themselves to perfection on the website to make maximize Amy amount of money they be making on the said website.

For instance, you can not be a good affiliate marketer except you are good at persuasion. You must know how to convince people not only to click on your link but also to buy the products through your links. You must learn how to market your affiliate links and the likes.

Some people ran to get paid to post websites just because they believe it is that easy and the fact is that it is not easy at all. Apart from the fact that it is demanding, it is also taskful. You must be current and know some happening before you can actually make much fr the get to paid forums.

In my own point of view the easier way to make money is to do online business for example like trendri now they are legit online business that can make you get cool money and you must have time for it

I wonder why people called online money making as the easy way. It is not easy but is like as you compare to some other way to make money. Making money online is sometimes confusing and frustration because at time you don't even know how to go by it. So I don't see it as the easiest way to make money but is good way to make money.

I was expecting you would drop some points about how to make money online and the likes. That by the side, I have said it before and I we keep saying it. There is no easy way to make money online. The reason why most people are unable to make money online is simply because they feel there is one easy way or secret they can make use of, but in reality there is no easy way. The only way to make money is through hard work and determination and most importantly self discipline.

I have always said this and I am saying again, the easiest way to make money online, the risk-free way to make money online, the best method to make money online, and the method to make a lot of money online, or even generate fill time income is none other than freelancing n freelancer sites like upwork, fiverr, freelancer, guru, etc. Sadly, a lot of people are too afraid to join freelancer sites. Even when they join the freelancer, and do not get any jobs for weeks, they become frustrated and start saying that freelancer sites are impossible to make money online. If you want to work as a teacher in a school, you need to be at least graduate and undergo teacher training, do you expect to get a teaching job without you being a graduate? When you work offline, you need relevant education and knowledge to work, the same is the case with freelancing. You need skills, knowledge, and expertise. If you want to work as a logo designer, you need graphic designing skills, if you want to work as a writer you need language nd writing skills, if you want to design websites, you need web page designing skills.

Year ago we were all depending on our work,our salaries earning job.but in the year 2019,the world has experience so many difficulties in life and that makes a lot of us to learn and never to depend on our salaries earning job anymore.although they were still an exiting of online money but multiple of people around the world did not believing in it.some say is actually a waste of time.some believing that it works for lazy youth.but now a lot of people have learn and the even pay huge amount to pass through some training on how to make money online.that experience we all gather in 2019/2020,makes us to learn a lot and till now a lot of people are still looking for a way to make money online . even some so call rich men . people that are already doing well in life are now into making money online.i can tell you that no matter how hard things was during covid ,it has not disturbing celebrates because the where still making their money.what about some people that known about online money.they where all trying to help the poor masses.so I huge us all to start making money online.
Good morning everyone! Hope you are having a good time this weekend. Your thread is very interesting. I absolutely agree with every single word you mention in your post. It is true that online jobs are getting more and more popular around the world because they are easier and less stressful than offline jobs. Today a lot of people worldwide are making a good income online.

In my opinion, it is a wonderful idea to work online. First of all, you can work from the comfort of your own home wearing casual and comfortable clothes, without a boss over your head making remarks, checking your work, making complaints or even pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Furthermore, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours, so you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or even do your hobbies.

However, you must be very careful when you work online because things are not always easy. Firstly, there are a lot of earning sites which are fake so a good search is necessary before starting working on it. Then, it is important to be patient since you cannot get rich in a fortnight. Finally, you must be hard-working and invest time in your online job. I hope that these tips will help you succeed in making money online.

I have always believed that there is no freeway in which you can be able to make money online or at least there is no easy Way . Every particular portion that you want to follow or you want to pick definitely requires that you should do some assignments and some hard work so it is better that you should pick your own headache .

Freelancing I believe that is the most straightforward way of making money because most items you do not even need to spend any money because all the resources that you needs to learn a skill or pitch your idea is free on the internet .

You can also be able to make money very easily online if you know how to invest . Investment involves that you should have some money but then if you can be able to handle it you are going to be making more money . Investment involves that you should be researching about top prospects that are likely to perform well in the next one to two years and then make a bet on it .

Social media and advertising is also one way you can make money by doing it for brands . This is going to require that you should have basic knowledge of copywriting .

I have commented on a similar thread that has the same topic as yours , so basically what I will be commenting on here is what I already answered in that particular thread . Talking about the easiest way of making money , well I believe that they are legit ways of making money , and how easy a particular medium , way , or strategy of making money solely depends on the individual order online Hustler because individual has different taste and preference , and so what may seem as the easiest and bearable way to make money by a particular individual , could be seen as they an easy and cumbersome way of making money by another individual . This is basically because , human beings have different taste and preferences .

So it is better every individual or online hustler speaks for him or herself about which way or which medium of making money seems easier and bearable . To some people affiliate marketing and freelancing could be the best way they love making money but to others especially student and college goers my love making money on small paying gigs websites and platforms that either pays them to Post articles and reports , or pays them to fill out surveys , or possibly pays them for watching short video clips and movies etc .

It is true that online work helps us a lot in our difficult days especially in covid-19.
Although it is not simple to do online jobs but we can make it simple and easy with our skills and knowledge. The work is only difficult unless you do not search about it .After searching and getting proper information and knowledge about this it will not remain difficult. So learning is first step for online making money.
Infact people pay heed their more attention on online jobs as compared to offline job and prefer to work online especially from 2019 when the whole world was facing the covid-19.

If you want to earn money through affliate marketing then you should know how to bring the traffic to your website .You shoukd know which kind of strategies and behaviors are required to get the orders from the company and for selling the company's products.
Sometimes in online jobs you would face some kind of hurdles and obstacles but you don't lose hope and keep patience and face every difficulties with bravery. Also you dedication and firm determination are required for making money online.Because patience is the key of success and your hardworking will surely lead you to success

Last edited:
Maybe the easiest way of making money online is just for you to be making the money on paid to post website. But so many people don't consider this to be easy or they do not even see the potential in it and so on.

I believe people can only be able to make money in something when they see the potential in that thing and that is what may push them to consider that as the best way of making money , but a situation in which you just consider it to be a waste of time obviously you may not likely be able to llearn anything from such business.

If I am to consider the easiest way of making money on the internet, I will consider affiliate marketing to be the first because with affiliate marketing you may not even be at risk of losing your money , it is just for you to get the required training and understanding on how to make money with affiliate marketing and from there you can start earning.

People can also make money online by becoming a writer because here it is also easy for you to get the required skill that can help you become a professional writer.

I don't know for some people, but in my own case I don't think there is anything like making money online easily. I don't believe in easy online money making, instead there are possible and legit ways we can make money online.

If making money online was that easy, so many people would have engaged themselves by completing online surveys. Completing online survey is one of the way to make money online, but this method of making money online is very difficult and stressful. You will be even so many survey to complete, completing the survey is not a problem, but when it comes to their credit or amount to be paid for the task you completed, that's what always make the whole thing difficult because their credit is very low compared to the task or surveys you completed.

Looking for easy ways to make money online can stop you from making money online. The reason why I say so is that you won't find a legit site that pays you well by doing simple task.

If you really want to earn online scheduling your time to do so, this is the best platform to do so because their credit worth the task.

Making money online is never an easy task, it's as difficult as the side hustle that it is. You make use of your time, your money for subscription and to invest if the online job you are doing requires investment, you brainstorm to put things together so that the money you are working for will be given to you. Online job is not easy.

Nevertheless, it has some aspects of it that seem simpler than the others, the aspect that requires you to perform just little or no task to earn even while you sleep that is passive income.

Earning passive income is the easiest of them all, either via investment, like cryptocurrencies, puting in money and leaving it to grow into something really big that can be of great benefits to your future, or doing some other jobs like affliate marketing, where you market goods and services with your valuable contents and designs. People have to pass through your affliate link to have access to certain businesses you advertise thereby earning you commission. Selling books as a writer, books written by you can earn you passive income, after written whenever anybody purchases your book you earn l, as long as it is being bought you earn.

I don't really know of other people , but I will not be made to believe that it is easy to make money online in that way. The reason why I am saying this is because I have seen so many people that are really interested to make money online , but the point is that they do not just have that ability to even look for a legit way of making money online .

Even though they might be interested , but they are just looking for a get-rich-quick schemes such as ponzi investment platform . I really introduce so many people to paid to post website believing they can be able to raise some money to learn any profitable skill they may be interested but it seems so many of them Do not have the natural passion to learn a profitable skill and monetize it.

Normally , learning a skill and monitizing it nowadays is not really easy . It is something that an individual must be passionate to be able to do . so I believe for you to be able to make money online, you have to understand what you have to go through first and be determined.