Easy ways to own a car in Nigeria

Icon

• European used cars

Nigerians buying used cars from Europe usually do so to get cars that are fully loaded at less than normal market rates. European cars are usually fuel economy cars, well maintained, and fairly easy to import. German used car is among reputed representatives for European fairly used vehicles.

Some examples of European used car auction websites are caroutlet.eu, autorola.eu and carsontheweb.com.

• Japanese used cars

Japanese used cars imported into Nigeria are some of the best car imports in terms of quality and even price. This is because they are generally well maintained. You can get good cars at awesome prices at Japanese car auction sites such as Very low import duties when importing from Japan are another good reason to import from Japan.

1.1.2 Used cars for sale in Nigeria by owners - the cheapest options of cheap cars in Nigeria

Sometimes the cheapest alternative of all is finding a well-maintained Nigerian used vehicle to buy. Many owners will sell either for reasons of the slow economy, lack of parking space, desire to buy a newer model or for reasons of travel or health. Some also want to get rid of a problematic vehicle, so make sure you cover all the bases. Nigerian used cars, depending on the model, could be as low as ₦150,000 or as high as ₦2,000,000, or even higher. Make sure the car was properly documented before you buy, as well as making other necessary checks.

Immilash

That's very great. I never thought if buying a car but you made everything clear to us. But what type of car can I get with 2,000,000 naira I believe I will not be a low class car.