1. Open the Google Play Market on your phone
2. In the Search box type the following text:
"litecoin wallet"
3. Find an app among results. You can see app icon at webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
4. Install this app on your phone
5. Open the app
6. Click on the "Create new wallet" button
7. In the "Wallet Name" field enter random word, in the "Password" field enter random password
8. Tap on the "Create Wallet" button
9. From the "Finances" select "Redeem Reward Code"
10. Pick up "reward code" from webpage:

advertising-page
After that $1.00, in litecoins, will be added automatically on your wallet.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really appreciate the poster for sharing this wonderful information on how we can earn money effortlessly. But I just want to ask the poster the usefulness of the wallet apart from the bonus that may be given to us for installing the app. And can it hold other coins apart from litecoin

AfriPeeps Official

Simple job to earn litecoin
1. Open the Google Play Market on your phone
2. In the Search box type the following text:
"litecoin wallet"
3. Find an app among results. You can see app icon at webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
4. Install this app on your phone
5. Open the app
6. Click on the "Create new wallet" button
7. In the "Wallet Name" field enter random word, in the "Password" field enter random password
8. Tap on the "Create Wallet" button
9. From the "Finances" select "Redeem Reward Code"
10. Pick up "reward code" from webpage:

advertising-page
After that $1.00, in litecoins, will be added automatically on your wallet.
WOW! I really appreciate this information you have shared with us here. Thanks for this piece. I will definitely check the app out and hope to be able to claim my $1 reward. But I have a question, have you been using the wallet app for transactions?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like the way you are showing everything step by step. it's make it pretty much easier for someone to follow especially the first timer like me. The only concern I have about this is that the another wallet someone needs to open in order to claim rewards for the job done. The wallet should make it pretty much easier to engage in peer-to-peer features.

Last edited:

MOSIUR

Fine! You have said. But, have you made such? There are many sites or apps which offer such offers. After registering, bonus or reward is also added to the account instantly. But that cannot be withdrawn. After entering the site, many conditions are imposed on the account. In that way, people are exploited! This app may be good. You should have given a proof.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@MOSIUR I have been thinking about it in this way because I have engaged in something similar to this in the past. The website I am talking about actually promised you huge return for every referral and this makes me to work harder in a referring a lot of people. At the end of the day I find it difficult to withdraw all my earnings and reward. This is the reason why I am sceptical about this.

T

Tdavis28

Do you use your computer all the time? I’m sure you don't get the most out of it. It's time to fix it and get some profit! Step 1—install CryptoTab Browser, step 2—use it on a daily basis, step 3—earn BTC and withdraw it easily anytime. Start earning now.

Can a Web browser be swift, user-friendly, and profitable at once? Definitely yes, if it’s the new CryptoTab Browser. Advanced software like this can be both a helpful web search tool and a source of extra income, not to mention that it’s handy and accessible. The amount of earnings provided in BTC depends on your use of the browser and the time spent online. Try this upgrade now, especially since it’s completely free.

Now you don’t have to study blockchain theory or browse hundreds of websites to call yourself a crypto miner. You don’t even have to change your routines and web-searching habits - thanks to the CryptoTab Browser, you can now combine both activities. Surf the Net and mine BTC in the background smoothly, easily, for free. It works simply: after the browser’s installed, your income will steadily grow depending on the amount of time spent online. You’re welcome to join.

In CryptoTab, you can create your own mining network by inviting new users via your personal link. Mining network includes up to 10 levels of referrals, which means you will get income from your friends mining, their friends mining and further on. In addition, the number of referrals on each level is unlimited. By inviting just a few people, you can significantly increase your income.

Mine Bitcoin on the go​

Mining on mobile devices has been just a faraway dream for a long time—but now it’s a thing! Use CryptoTab on your smartphone or tablet to earn crypto when you are outside. Mine much faster with Cloud.Boost—the higher the hashrate, the more profit!