Effect of drinking or smoking

Empress

Verified member
Drinking or smoking has a potential negative health consequences including the risk of certain cancers and it also has effect on blood pressure and cholesterol
Dangers of drinking
Alchol especially when consumed excessively can lead to high blood pressure which causes irregular heartbbeat and also weaken the heart so it is unable to pump very wel. Alchol also raise triglycerides which are a type of aft in our body and alchol also hinder medication effectiveness also worsen the side effect
Dangers of smoking
When you smoke you inhale different kinds of chemicals which can injure the cells which causes both artery damage and cancer
So for those that are not smoking or drinking should please not do such and for those that's doing it to stop it to avoid this implications to our wellbeing

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Whoever wants to enjoy his health should avoid drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. Alcohol drinking is link to high blood pressure in human which can later cause hypertension. smoking cigarettes and the like has a way of destroying our lungs. It can be very hard to breathe when your lungs have been deteriorated. it is good to eat and drink something healthy all the time.

Barin

Drinking alcohol or smoking doesn't have any benefit to our health instead it endangers the health so we should try to stop taking it to avoid implications because it causes a series of diseases to our body like high blood pressure diabetes and other diseases as well so we should try to abstain from it

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Little smoking can cause a great effect on your body system if it happens that you have fragile organs in your body. I know someone who doesn't need for a long period of time but cough continuously since the time he stopped smoking cigarettes. Also we should stay away from air pollution has this can also affect the lungs too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Taking excess drinks or smoking can't give any useful value to the body and I wonder why people even indulge it in the first place. I have seen a lot of promising talent get lost still from just drinking and smoking excessively. I wish upcoming youths know the bad effects to desist.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The danger in smoking is to high and very harmful to the body. When one is drinking alcohol or smoking its damages the body system like kidney,lungs etc. Drinking alcohol can equally make some one to be misbehaving and doing somethings that a normal person would never trying doing. Drinking and smoking is very bad

Kola

Verified member
Abstain from drinking because it gradually kills slowly it kills the cells in the body and also makes the brain malfunction.my mum's friend that do drink alcohol is now regretting her actions in the hospital,she is having heart pain and headaches.also stop smoking because it makes the heart black and dirty

Zina

Drinking or smoking doesn't have any benefit it only implicate our health making us to get different kinds of diseases in the body which can lead to death