Elon Musk now the richest man, what have you learn.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The current richest man in the world is by the Name Elon Musk, he is 49 years old born in South Africa , he has a citizenship of Canada and now US. His current worth 209 billion dollars. He the CEO of Tesla Motor. He is also the CEO of lead designer SpaceX and the founder of x.com which now paypal. He is indeed a successful emterprieneur that has business both online and offline.
Mid last year Jeff Bezos displaced Bill Gates to become the richest man in the world due to his remarkable sales during the pandemic on Amazon. Today Elon has taken the lead. This guys have made money from business they patiently grow both online and offline.
What's lessons have you learned from Elon Musk achievement and others.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The first thing, I learned from seeing Elon Musk is that he always dreamed big, he never thought of a silly approach to things. He was involved in the discovery of some inventions with other inventors. But, the way Amazon made a success around the world is huge. He thought previously it as a small startup, but continuously worked initially to grow all over the world. I read that he also tried to make rockets to reach Mars when no space giants like NASA thought of with his SpaceX company.

One of the biggest thing I saw is he is dealing with multiple businesses at the same time. That's something awesome and that too related to different fields. Rich people like him have a great sense of multiple tasking and that I learnt the most from his journey.

Donkiz

Elon Musk life and the way through which he has climbed the ladder of riches to get to the height he's currently in shows that innovation and consistency eventually wins at the end of the day.

One thing I like about Elon Musk is that he's a big dreamer, and whenever he puts his mind on something, he usually follows it through no matter how difficult the thing might seem, and no matter how long it takes him to achieve it.

I have learnt a lot from the life and the rise of Elon Musk, and one of the things I have learnt is that no dream is too big to achieve, all you have to do is work on it continously and persistently, be innovative while at it to make you standout, and no matter how long it takes if you persevere, you will make your dreams come true.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
We will continue to learn and be inspired by people worth emulating. No doubt Elon Musk is a multi task individual who is amongst few individuals succeeded in running different businesses .
I have learnt from him that patience is very important and Investing into shares with different top notch companies will yield good return over time .

I learnt he is also the founder of the doge coin, one of the early digital Crypto currencies whose value should have risen significantly by now , if he is I hope he recoup the project and makes the value of doge much stronger.

Carson20t

So far what i have learnt is that in business you have to be very patient,determined and hard working to achieve good results.I think he has shown that kind of character resilience in a long run and he does not leave any stone unturned in any businesse that he embarks on and he is always on the front Line to show his stuff that he can do almost everything they do.He also makes alot of research about so many things and investments so that he makes a good investnent deals.It's also important to heavily market yourself and grow your brand.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Yes, I have seen the news on BBC channel that Elon Musk is now the richest man eclipsing the internet moguls Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg. I agree that Elon Musk is a dreamer who works for his dream. Even with his Paypal, who would think that it would be a money maker for Musk. I am awaiting for his space travels because that is very interesting. Imagine that an ordinary person can ride in a space ship, oh gee, that is really a dream although the fare is quite expensive that ordinary mortals like me cannot afford.

D

Deleted member 27180

The guy is just a genius. His working ethics and mind is just out of this world.. What I learned from him is that as a young man living in a dynamic world, u need to change and adapt strategies and work smartly. Understand money, have integrity and don't forget to be consistently adding value to your society when possible. It is always possible. Personally, I see him becoming the world's first trillionnaire!

Ralphjoe

Elon musk is a great planner and a big dreamer, so I am not surprised about his latest achievement, when Elon musk comes up with his big ideas, the scientific society mostly laughs at him but he is the kind of man that never gives up on his dreams.
I remembered when he was planning his ambitious space program, alot of people made mockery of him but with time this his project has come to life and his currently the world richest man, his tesla electric cars are a worthy cars that are revolutionizing the automobile industry. Now he has started a program known as neuralink where he hopes to link man's mind with that of machines, people are already mocking him but he is not backing down from this ambitious project of his, and just like his space project, he will soon be successful with this one.

Olajidey

Elon Musk has taken over the money world, one thing I learn from him is that the world is now a jet world we need technology to strive and also technology is waxing stronger every blessed day. I also learn that he is now making an electric self-driving car that could take you to anywhere you would like to go, isn't it a good development in this era. I would like to be like this guy he is determined and he is an acheiver and a conquerer.
Elon musk the richest man in the world.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Elon Musk has taken over the money world, one thing I learn from him is that the world is now a jet world we need technology to strive and also technology is waxing stronger every blessed day. I also learn that he is now making an electric self-driving car that could take you to anywhere you would like to go, isn't it a good development in this era. I would like to be like this guy he is determined and he is an acheiver and a conquerer.
Elon musk the richest man in the world.
Yeah , that aspect of his project for electric car will fetch good money especially from the advance countries that has already accepted the use of electric cars. Elon Musk is a smart guy and a fast thinker . If he eventually join the Crypto currency again I am very optimistic that he will break records of investment ladder. We just need to begin to take serious advantage of the improved technology now before it is too late. We keep learning from the likes of Elon who is a successful business man.

Sammyesx

Elon musk is simply a genius, he goes I to a business that normal people will be too afraid to go into, he is a very big risk, which is a rare quality of most business men. the increase In the shares of both tesla and spacex made it possible for him to usurp Jeff bezos. And to think that spacex has not even reach Its highest potential, I belive in the coming years, the gap between him and other at the top of the list will be huge.

Jonaville

One thing I appreciate about Elon Musk is that he did not just sit back and complain about the problems of the world, instead, he tried everything in his power to solve those problems. So while people sit back and complain about an effective payment method, Elon Musk created the PayPal. This is a great achievement.
So I learnt that instead of sitting back and lamenting about the problem the world is going through, I should try to find ways to do things that might contribute to the solution of that problem.