Crypto Elon Musk - Tesla May start to accept bitcoin

Josemendez

Verified member
The long awaited crypto talk between Elon Musk CEO of Tesla and CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey took place this evening . It happened in YouTube and a lot of crypto Enthusiastic were available for the live video.

Elon Musk , Jack Dorsey and Cathie took turns to discuss cryptocurrency in general and the effect it will have in the economy . Elon believed that bitcoin can change the Financial system of the world and give financial freedom to the individual .

He ended by saying that Tesla May accept bitcoin again. This to an extent may boast the cryptocurrency market the same way it crumbled it when they announced that Tesla won't accept bitcoin.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Seems this people just fancy toiling with Bitcoin and the remaining coins with their talks. Musk said once that, his company no longer accepting Bitcoin. I heard one time that, he said, he sold all of his Bitcoin off. Now, he's saying he may be accepting Bitcoin soon. Well, I think many will believe him and some have stopped believe him ever since Doge.

Josemendez

Verified member
Seems this people just fancy toiling with Bitcoin and the remaining coins with their talks. Musk said once that, his company no longer accepting Bitcoin. I heard one time that, he said, he sold all of his Bitcoin off. Now, he's saying he may be accepting Bitcoin soon. Well, I think many will believe him and some have stopped believe him ever since Doge.
He never sold his entire bitcoin back then , Tesla only sold a portion of it and then also said that they won't accept bitcoin due to the fact that it's mining is not environmental friendly . This prompted miners and countries to develope green energy for Mining bitcoin . So, I guess this is what made him change his stand. Millions of people in the world were present in the live talk

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The word "May" isn't promising, he said same earlier too, then dropped the idea and talked about dogegain, which he did not implemented either. As mentioned here.
Jack Dorsey (CEO of Twitter / Square) is no goddy person either, As far as I know, he is planning his own crypto, but he is betting for Musk's support.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Tesla was the first big car manufacturer that was accepting bitcoin as payment. However, Musk announced that he will no longer accept bitcoin because of usage of coal power for mining bitcoin. Well, tht was very good deed from someone who is concerned about clean energy. he has said he will accept bitcoin when green energy is used.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is somewhat controversial and confusing. At first, I had read about Tesla to accept Bitcoin for the car buyers. Then there was the news that Bitcoin will not accepted anymore. Now here they go again. Is that a hype or real news? To be frank, those who believe so much in Elon Musk are like the fanatics of the matinee idols in the movies.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think Elon musk is just using people's brain to make a whole lot of money from cryptocurrency. Most of the news he drops in his tweets is just a signal that he has bought a particular cryptocurrency. I don't know why some people cannot understand this simple logic and of course no matter what he says about bitcoin it will continue to remain the best among them all.

Destinyfejiro

The long awaited crypto talk between Elon Musk CEO of Tesla and CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey took place this evening . It happened in YouTube and a lot of crypto Enthusiastic were available for the live video.

Elon Musk , Jack Dorsey and Cathie took turns to discuss cryptocurrency in general and the effect it will have in the economy . Elon believed that bitcoin can change the Financial system of the world and give financial freedom to the individual .

He ended by saying that Tesla May accept bitcoin again. This to an extent may boast the cryptocurrency market the same way it crumbled it when they announced that Tesla won't accept bitcoin.
Sincerely I wish Elon musk would just try and not say anything concerning the crypto market but it's like giving a monkey a banana and expecting him not to eat it... Can't he just make a decision and stand on it forever must he change his mind whenever he likes...